:rofl:

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

man need to rethink his catchphrase tho

"soft for the ladies hard for men"

wtf :lol:

Lol was just about 2 say this

All a bit venomesque

• 4 weeks later...

'It's been torture': A tearful Tulisa breaks down on TV as she opens up about sex tape hell

The N-Dubz star spoke out as she recorded an interview with funnyman Alan Carr and revealed she feared the whole country would think badly of her.

She told him as she held back tears: 'I thought: ‘The whole of the UK thinks I’m a sl**per.'

It's the first time the singer has appeared vulnerable as she admitted it had caused her to fear for her career and that her reputation would be ruined.

Tulisa also revealed she was warned of a sex tape just as she landed her coveted role as a judge on The X Factor last year and feared she would get the sack if it came out.

Tulisa, 23, told Carr: 'It’s been torture for about 8 months. I found out just before I started filming X Factor.

'So every day during X Factor I was absolutely sh**ting myself because I didn’t want anything like that out there.'

But she managed to get through the show and even complete the series triumphant as her act Little Mix picked up the trophy in December.

The raunchy footage was released last month and featured the singer performing a sex act on her ex-boyfriend Justin Edwards, aka MC Ultra.

She spoke out soon after the tape was made public, despite being warned not too.

Lost some of that famous ambition? During a recent video interview Tulisa Contostavlos admitted that she would be thrilled of her forthcoming album reaches number five

And she admitted to Carr that she wanted to let her fans know that it had been with an ex-boyfriend rather than 'some randomer' she could have met backstage.

The tearful singer, who downed four vodka red bulls during the TV interview, to be aired tonight, has even dismissed the furor around the video, insisting she would 'hardly call it a sex tape'.

She added: 'Number one, because there was no sex involved in it. Number two, a 19-year-old who’s just starting to learn to give blow-jobs and her boyfriend pulls out a video camera doesn’t really class as a sex tape.'

Contostavlos has since launched legal action against Edwards, who has vehemently denied he was behind leaking the video.

But in her candid chat with Carr she laughed off his claims, and added: 'Yeah, he didn’t – my a**e crack! He’s a t**t.'

LOL Daily Mail

'The Whole Country'? To make you feel better...... The majority of us don't even know who you are.

the only thing she should be embarrassed about was her performance on the tape?? anyone seen it? she looks decidedly boring in the bedroom I can tell you, she lacks enthusiasm and sex apeal, so in general, she should be less worried about making a sextape and be more concerned with releasing the worst sextape I've seen in a while.

• Upvote 1

LOL Daily Mail

'The Whole Country'? To make you feel better...... The majority of us don't even know who you are.

the only thing she should be embarrassed about was her performance on the tape?? anyone seen it? she looks decidedly boring in the bedroom I can tell you, she lacks enthusiasm and sex apeal, so in general, she should be less worried about making a sextape and be more concerned with releasing the worst sextape I've seen in a while.

It's true. A lot of these celebrity chicks are i imagine just as dry i the bedroom as well.

If Tulisa put it down properly in that tape she would be fielding offers from a lot of papers and lad magazines as her sex appeal would have shot through the roof instead we got a dead BJ from her. So bad the recipient couldn't even be bothered to cum properly it was so weak.