Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

Birds of a feather flock together_ no offence but that situation aint normal

You 2 obviously 2 screwed up people with some underlying issues .that isn't normal behaviour that aint a relationship.if you both want to go on like your big adults and flow in a disesed charade then good for you it will end in tears

Both of you keep playing your games since your clearly not adult to recognise a wreck when you see it then you should stick to scrabble or jenga and stop tryna play out adult situations when your both still immature kids

I don't get people that thrive and love up on these game playing relationships like so.for another human being to disrespect another in such ways is abnormal but for them same human beings to get boost and love and want and thrive of that abnormal drama just shows there's some serious screws missing in your heads

wait hold up, i didnt read the whole topic

did she go to f*ck Rix on the same day she had an arranged date later on?

Yep and she then told the date that she had just f*ckedx beat-a-rix and the date still went with her to the hospital and held her hand...

Yo T-bosh did u still go on the date after they stiched up ur boat?

WHAAATTTT.... that made me choke on my actual weetabix shiitttt

You man don't understand what this girl has gone through

You're all being very insensitive

#TeamTianlinalicia

can tell this 'date' is hungry enough to fight rix if he sees him

am not even in a relationship with him ... havent slept together dont see why he should be fussed ... like a friend tbh

THElol.gif

lol @ Gentlemen

Dude has given the whole male gender a L.

No wonder I woke up clutching my chest from a shooting pain a couple days ago. I Was havng that Star Wars moment when Yoda can feel all the Jedi's being wiped out.

16037kw.jpg

was definitely worth the read

Well for all yours informations social services have sent me a letter stating the following...

"We have no concerns over your child as we have heard from your health visitor in writing."

SO YOU LOT GROW THE f*ck UP AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL ACCEPT THINKING YOUR BAD IN THIS SO-CALLED-FORUM .... MORE LIKE A CYBER-BULLYING NETWORK WEBSITE...

GET OFF THE f*ck*ng COMPUTER AND STOP WANKING OVER PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER MEET YOU DIRTY LOW-LIFE CUNTS...VIRTUAL WORLD YOU THINK YOUR BAD... BUT IN REAL LIFE I KNOW AM BAD SO ALL OF YOU CAN GO SUCK OUT YA MADDAS!!! KMT STRAIGHT!

• Downvote 1

56f3e04b.jpg

Rix?

Woman on the left, it's like she knows whats about to go down :rofl:

SHE IS DEAD YOU COLD-HEARTED LOW-LIFE CUNTS JUST LAY OFF MA FACEBOOK AND DST YOUR LUCKY I DONT KNOW YOUR ADDRESS YOU WOULD BE BODIED RIGHT NOW FAM...TRUST!

:rofl:

56f3e04b.jpg

Rix?

Woman on the left, it's like she knows whats about to go down :rofl:

SHE IS DEAD YOU COLD-HEARTED LOW-LIFE CUNTS JUST LAY OFF MA FACEBOOK AND DST YOUR LUCKY I DONT KNOW YOUR ADDRESS YOU WOULD BE BODIED RIGHT NOW FAM...TRUST!

:rofl: