Fao: straight single dons

Frank White

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

had a dream i was doing this and my mum clocked and asked me "are you a gay now"

Lmao

Fuck ur mum ever asking u that

Even in a dream

@Goddaz

Were you even talking to ANY women at least on a platonic level? There's this one girl who I feel has potential. Nothing's happened yet, not even linked TBH, but obviously I don't want to just put her on the back burner? What you man suggest, put her in the Friend Zone?

Yeah I was talking but always kept it short & sweet. You obviously want to get sexual with her in further so don't friend zone. Doing this ting ain't about locking off every chick you speak to, it's about self control, mind over everything.

Another tip is try YOUR VERY BEST NOT to entertain late calls. You know the ones I'm talking about coz moretime they only lead to sex talk/linking/beating etc.

Lastly remember just because you get phone calls/texts/bbm's etc or advances from chicks doesn't mean you should entertain it.

When you feel weak remember your goal.

Cool.

Did you link ANY chicks? Even on a friendly vibe?

Nope, 0, non, nada

Stay away from your weaknesses (lighties with curly hair I believe lol). They'll always be there

LOL

ive been seeing it everyday, they just come out of their cocoon its nuts

but imma stay focused, right now i gotta be focused on other things, chasing females will just hold me back

im sure ill suceed

i can still stare at them right? just not move to them

Oh my days, seeing some of the lighties & greys in the Maxi dresses got me thinking I'm a madman to attempt this challenge with the weather like this FFS.

PMSL I love that word. We got too many mutuals donny.

City was an absolute tragedy for me today. Then went to Westfields, the real Westfields. Di ip, thai & bom triumvirate today dazzled several dons, God is good amen.

Drop me out. Can't even consider it. This sun has showed me too much flesh.

Yeah I'm out.

I'm too pretty to allow myself to go through that.

• Upvote 1

Oh my days, seeing some of the lighties & greys in the Maxi dresses got me thinking I'm a madman to attempt this challenge with the weather like this FFS.

PMSL I love that word. We got too many mutuals donny.

City was an absolute tragedy for me today. Then went to Westfields, the real Westfields. Di ip, thai & bom triumvirate today dazzled several dons, God is good amen.

Drop me out. Can't even consider it. This sun has showed me too much flesh.

Yeah I'm out.

I'm too pretty to allow myself to go through that.

:lol: