Dalglish Gone

Rsonist

What do you lot base this on?

Rafa seems to me like a guy that likes to know everyone's job, ask a couple questions, hold them to their word, and keep them on their toes every now and then.

But if your a good employee, I dont see the problem. For me the problem is when people don't do their job or keep to their word.

Like I said for me Hicks, Gillett and the failings of Parry (which I guess is linked to Hicks & Gillett) sent Rafa INSANE.

You do know why Rafa left Valencia for Liverpool and the reason why he went toe to toe with Moratti?

Rafa likes 100% control of club affairs which he never got at Inter and towards the end at both Valencia y Liverpool

Over backing on players.

But that don't mean he wants to be involved in all club affairs, it just means he wants players!

and with whats happened to Liverpool and Inter since, I dont think you can say he was that wrong can you?

TBH I wish my manager was hotting up the board like Rafa does to get what he wants. Granted this might not endear you at board room level but it should to the fans. Look who many times Murks changed his screen names on here under the wishful thinking of signings Rafa wanted. Man was Kun Aguero and Dani Alves, lmao.

Rafa seems to me like a guy that likes to know everyone's job, ask a couple questions, hold them to their word, and keep them on their toes every now and then.

But if your a good employee, I dont see the problem. For me the problem is when people don't do their job or keep to their word.

Like I said for me Hicks, Gillett and the failings of Parry (which I guess is linked to Hicks & Gillett) sent Rafa INSANE.

That's basically how I see it.

When sh*t hits the fan as the manager you're on the front line, if you know the people above you have f*cked up and reneged on assurances you were given why should you take the heat for it so everybody is looking at you sideways?

I don't know if Wenger is admirable or foolish cos it's obvious that on numerous occasions he's took the heat for f*ck ups being made by his board and as a result has been mocked like he's a d*ckhead.

Hicks & Gillett did some bullshit and he let people know, Moratti got him to take the Inter job because he assured him funds would be available to rebuild an ageing squad then didn't give him no money. Look at the situations both clubs find themselves in now and ask yourself who was right.

That's basically how I see it.

Get the feeling it will be Martinez as long as he interviews well. A lot of the stuff being drip fed by the club seems to all run with the same theme of 'whatever decision is made' or 'whoever gets the job'

Interview with Barnes is interesting, they seem to ask questions that will inevitably draw a certain kind of response

Rodgers would actually be a very good appointment, specially for a long term plan.

Its a risk but could be a very good appointment. Reading articles about him, he has a very clear philosophy of how he wants he teams to play. Worked with Mourinho at Chealsea and spent time at Barcelona and Ajax amongst others learning the game.