Amir Khan vs Dani Garcia - Sat 14th

Fighting Weight

from a match up against mayweather he will be lucky if brook fights him

Lmfao Khan returning home to rainy Britain in disgrace.

Go work on that glass jaw kid.

How can you be a 'world class' boxer and you're always under the threat of getting clamped or TKO'd with a random wild swing or counter punch? CBL

Khan needs defence training, he'll never make it. Career done.

• Upvote 1

didnt have to look

boooooooooooooooy

I normally watch fights on HBO but watched sky sports for this, before the fight Barry McGuigan, Johnny Nelson & Glenn McCroy were dismissing Garcia's chances but post fight they were gutted and deflated lool

As for Khan, I've always said he is all too willing to engage, he needs to play to his strengths, I don't think he has a glass chin but he makes it too easy for opponents to catch him.. my guy Michael Gomez dropped him years ago, from time he's been like this

Needs to holla @ Roger Mayweather to improve his defence

Feel for the guy tbh,

He'll come back strongly, just has to take every fight one step at a time and stop thinking beyond his station,

All the talk about Floyd left me feeling that he was overlooking Garcia.

Paulie Mal ga what's it, has a tittle Welterweight so that's a route back to a tittle if he wants it.

Has to learn from his mistakes

Just watched the fight lulz

Problem with khan is he tries to brawl when he gets knocked down and thats what cost him the fight. Man needs to realise hes asian and by default lacks power. Garcia wasnt amazing and thats the worst thing for khan.

Garcias dad >>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But seriously how did Khan capitulate so badly? He was so comfortable over the first 2 rounds, then to get hit towards the end of the third and lose your legs after that.

Khan had this fight won pretty much, that stiff jab was peak for Garcia, it seemed like only a matter of time.

SMFH @ Khan losing THAT fight in that way after almost recovering too. Needed just 2 more minutes and he would have gotten his legs back. Poor Khan, very poor.