GRIME

Lionel & Dave

someone tweet the c*nt and lets settle this once and for all

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Stryder was never in roll deep entourage he was an affiliate same way discarda and all in one was.

No discarda was in wile out ones never roll deep

Tinch was in roll deep ffs maybe my for long but he was...says on his and roll deeps wiki...

'In 2002, the well-known grime collective Roll Deep of 13-grime artists was formed, and included Stryder and Dizzee Rascal as MCs'

True say that was 2002 so that's y certain man don't know smh

I remember going raves and people being like "how's tinch getting in he's only 14" guy was probably older than them :lol:

• Downvote 1

Discarda was in Wileout, all in one was in wolfpack, armour was in nasty, Stryder was in ruff squad riko was pay as you go but you always heard them on roll deep sets as they were affiliates/bredrins with other members. What's hard to understand about that profit. Titch was boyz in the hood but he was always on nasty sets does that make him nasty crew?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Discarda was in Wileout, all in one was in wolfpack, armour was in nasty, Stryder was in ruff squad riko was pay as you go but you always heard them on roll deep sets as they were affiliates/bredrins with other members. What's hard to understand about that profit. Titch was boyz in the hood but he was always on nasty sets does that make him nasty crew?

:/

No otherwise I would be saying that wouldn't I

U lot are lost still.

All you guys saying he was in roll deep prob didnt listen to Ruff squad on heat and deja bitd because if you did you will know he was Never ever part of Roll deep just went to sets with them. Was dizzee and Doogz in pay as you go? they were on slimzee sets every Sunday.

I want you to find me a vocal track which features Titchey stryder as a member of roll deep PLEASE!!!!! (Roll deep recorded a shit load of stuff back then so wont be hard to find)

Ice rink (he says big up MY Ruff squad and sends a shout to Roll deep as they are affilates)

This is his crew and the only one he ever repped next your gonna tell me he was in N dubz

Was he on ?

Terrible

Roll deep regular

Bounce

I will not lose

They should know

Dont come with ramdom wiki links use an actual decent music resource like Discogs

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Roll+Deep

show me where Stryder was a member please ?

I can go on mastermind when it comes to grime

• Upvote 6

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Lol u can be in two crews u know smh

He helped roll deep become big it wouldn't of happened without him and dizz...Wiley was never the big man in payg so at first it was all a bit :/

But them three linked up and changed the whole game tbh

• Downvote 3

This is going round in circles of course you can be in two crews but Stryder was a never in roll deep to someone who just listened to sidewinder tapes or Eskimo dance DVDs it would appear he was in roll deep but if you actually listened to radio shows it would become clear and apparent he was never in roll deep. Like I said find me a track he appears as a roll deep member?