Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

I know he f*cked up big time and he's messed with other people on a sick level but I think we should hold the line with affecting his job. This will have scared the crap out of him but you know people kill themselves over this sh*t.

KAYGEE, WAS YOU APPRAOCHED BY A DANIEL WOODS

I know he f*cked up big time and he's messed with other people on a sick level but I think we should hold the line with affecting his job. This will have scared the crap out of him but you know people kill themselves over this sh*t.

Seriouss already messaged one of the girls from his work who's facebook he baited up on that other forum...

KAYGEE, WAS YOU APPRAOCHED BY A DANIEL WOODS

No, I can appreciate I would feel differently if it was me affected but this is crazy

So wait let me get this straight Man took the info they read on the forum then contacted the said female and told them what was said?While not even getting a chance to beat. SMH
lol prob think they will get a beat from being honestThats why ive been impressed so far no snake antics, as normally when we do this a snake appears from the grass.We are all here for the slores/links/bring ins, so no need for the snakes, far too many slores out there to be getting all snakey on next man.This section > UKHOESEXPOSED

The audacity of this guy

:lol:

So wait let me get this straight Man took the info they read on the forum then contacted the said female and told them what was said?While not even getting a chance to beat. SMH
lol prob think they will get a beat from being honestThats why ive been impressed so far no snake antics, as normally when we do this a snake appears from the grass.We are all here for the slores/links/bring ins, so no need for the snakes, far too many slores out there to be getting all snakey on next man.This section > UKHOESEXPOSED

The audacity of this guy

:lol:

Shocking tekkers.

Just imagine how much of Gayles time was taken up pretending to be someone else just for some tit pictures. :lol:

Also the work exposure is just DAMM if his at work now you damm know half the building knows. Probabaly livened up a boring afternoon there.

unlk.