Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

Just imagine how much of Gayles time was taken up pretending to be someone else just for some tit pictures. :lol:

Also the work exposure is just DAMM if his at work now you damm know half the building knows. Probabaly livened up a boring afternoon there.

unlk.

man mentioned on that other forum he has POF sessions taking up hours at a time :rofl::lmao::rofl: CBL

The guy was telling me my password for my online Egg accounts and threatening me when I mentioned exposing him.

He's a PROFESSIONAL.

Whats the full story between you 2?

In a nutshell -

Me and him used to talk, I was never on it. When I got back with my ex he made up a fake profile (Rebecca Jones aka Miss Jay)

He had LOADS of pics, a Facebook with pics of 'her' on nights out and other people posting on it so I believed it.

'She' messaged me about a threesome, I mentioned it to me ex. We planned to link her a few times, sent pics and vids etc.

Obvs she never showed so I got suspicious and called her out. I figured out who 'she' really was - even Darrens best mate messaged me warning me he'd done this stuff before. 'She' posted in here exposing me. I left forum. 'She' threatened to empty my account, send my pics to work. I said I was calling the police. He begged me to forget the whole thing. So I left it.

My gaaawwwddd, this topic is certified gold right now. Has to go to hall of fame after.

Gayle is a scummy piece of work. Deserves anything he gets IMO. You can't threaten someone to the extent he did and not get your comeuppance. And this guy works in IT and did ever once think that sh*t said on a forum on on messages could be saved and brought back.

SMH

Also LOL @ the never trust a fat person.

Why would you give our details on people that you interact with every day though?! To strangers as well lol surely that's a risk?

He probs wanted someone to beat them so he's got something on the chick or so he can blackmail the girl into doing stuff with him

It's f*cked. Top deev :lol: