Who was you before ?

Admin.

U like a different type of girl from me fam....lol

I just like real....

Bun the cockney type, pub goin skeezy ting deh....

I'm a snob....

I use to like my culturally aware girls, I fell in love with one girl, she finished with me 2 years on not over it even posted naked pics of her in the old men’s room. She never answers my calls so I stopped calling about after a year. Then I swear she plays some sort of mind games when I stopped calling. She starts to follow me on sound cloud, mix cloud, facebook, go on her page and she is flirting with next dj’s I send her a message she don’t reply FFS so why did she add me, follow me in the first place.. she is a 10/10 girl I will never find a girl who can match. Use to cotch in my yard smoke, drink wine, eat ox tail, curry goat watch documentary’s we read the same books. We went on walks. Then she said she don’t want to know anymore. I am crying while I type this. Latin beauty I swear down she would start to speak Spanish to me. Would smash at least 7 times a day if I weren’t working. I would listen to 1xtra just to hear her shout me out. Fack I miss being in love. Made the conscious decision to go out with cockney girls who are bubbly as I don’t want to be hurt again. My mistake was not breeding her only women fit enough to carry my seed.

she was a girl from the midlands brown eyes relaxed hair around to her shoulders, who was this girl then because she mentioned rwd and vip2? people are f*ck*ng with my head. Must of had two mellow yellows? swear she was also young lew's cousin

Come like that breh who is always at teh grime raves and says yeah he reads my post on vip2, but wont tell me who he is. I see man in April in a rave he says do I want a drink I say yeah man orders me a pint ask the bar maid how much it is she tells him after she has pulled it man puts his wallet back in his trouses and walks off I buy the pint because I dont want to look bummy. Guy is a joker he told me he was Venom and then told me he was messing with me as he knows I hate venom.

• Upvote 7

CB you are fully back fam.

Told you.

Its okay now, everyone has the internet I don't have to feel shame when I open the page. People be like "WOW, WHATS THAT CRAZY THING YOU'RE LOOKING AT, I'M INTERESTED" Rather than "You use an internet forum? What are you some kind of freak. Get out of here freak" and then they chase me with torches I imagine.

• Upvote 1

i can sort of understand that people are not happy with there lives and come online and create a persona

but how can you come online not being happy with your online persona and create an alias of your online persona

?

• Upvote 5