cronaldlo is obviously pining for the premier league

his ego wont allow him to go france or italy pub leagues

its united or barcelona

i honestly think he wants to play with messi

i think he has a deep infatuation with him in a professional sense

PMSLL @ Him going Messi

Wudnt be a pig head on the pitch it would be his mums

Could never ever happen

Fergie & Ronnie are still in contact init?

tumblr_ly6ivwwbE51r3edlz.gif

Apparently they have regular telephone contact, Mendes being on the pay roll can't hurt either,

If he does become available I don't doubt for a second that the money would be freed up for him, if the money is available Fergie will spend it.

The deal will pay for itself in merchandise before he kicks a ball anyway,

Sadly I imagine whatever issue it is will sort itself out anyway.

*Awaits Real Madrid (Porchy) to confirm *

He probs flew over there to help Ronaldo through this

:lmao:

porchy dont care

Ronaldo is just an athlete

He will just want them to sign hazard so he can assist nobody

Nah

If we sell Cristiano Ronaldo

I only want two players to replace him

Cleverley y Ravel Morrison

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

mourinho out

been saying this for a while

when im in madrid i go to watch ronaldo and ozil not modric and bale.....

Cadena Ser is reporting that Friday he told Florentino that he wants to leave. He feels that he is not supported by the team and that he feels alone in the dressing room. There is a rumour that there was a big falling out between him and Marcelo because Marcelo said in an interview that he thought Casillas could win the Ballon D'or  

Interestingly, Pepe has supposedly sided with Marcelo because Ronaldo isn't speaking with him either. He is also mad because he thinks the Spanish players in the squad prefered that Iniesta won than him. If this is really all about the UEFA prize

Another report is that there have been several contract renewals in the past few months including Higuain, Arbeloa, and Albiol. Ronaldo is just entering the 4th year of his 6 year deal but according to this rumour he is very annoyed that the club have not decided to renew his current deal as yet.

Apparently he wants 15m per season  after taxes

In any case, Balague and Lowe have tweeted that there does seem to be a genuine problem (at least from CR7s point of view) even if the real details have not yet come to light.

Won't go anywhere. Wants more money/attention and is going about it in his usual melodramatic way.

If he wanted out genuinely, he wouldn't do it at the longest possible time until he's actually able to move. Obviously he can't move in January either.

Ballague puts it on Twitter and now everyone will watch Revista De La Liga etc.

• Upvote 1

It's a money thing Gabriele Marcotti was saying on press pass. United fans get real Ronaldo will never go back to your club it would be a step backwards. City and PSG and possibly Chelsea are the only teams in the world he would go to as the barca move won't happen. I think he is gassing when he says it ain't to do with the Award. Deffo a rift in the dressing room

Funny thing is mourinho and Ronaldo share the same agent so that's an interesting situation.