Ronaldo to leave Madrid???

Creed Diskenth

Alfredo Relano says it's about his contract. He points out that a couple of weeks ago Ronaldo came out saying "I want to retire in Real Madrid" which, unless he is retiring at age 30, would be impossible without a new contract.

He also brings up the fact that Ronaldo is not the highest paid player in the world. Messi, Zlatan, and Eto'o are all on higher wages. Not too difficult to imagine how much that must irritate Ronaldo. Of course with the law Beckham being completely revoked to make 15m after taxes the club would have to pay him about 30m gross. 

More rumours finding their way to the light of day regarding Ronaldo's meeting with Florentino.

As far as numbers.....he is rumoured to be demanding 20m net to put him on level terms with Eto'o which would cost the club 42m per season.

In addition, he told Florentino that he wants Casillas, Ramos, and Alonso out.

Of course this is all rumour but it's no secret there is a divide between the Spanish players and the Portuguese so it's not completely far fetched.

"That I am feeling sad and have expressed this sadness has created a huge stir. I am accused of wanting more money, but one day it will be shown that this is not the case. At this point, I just want to guarantee to the Real Madrid fans that my motivation, dedication, commitment and desire to win all competitions will not be affected. I have too much respect for myself and for Real Madrid to ever give less to the club than all I am capable of. Abrazos to all madridistas"

• 3 years later...

So were ancelotti and Mourinho

Should have kept benitez got ibra and sent ronaldo to psg

i like to play with Bale and when he is not there it is difficult.

Didnt expect him to drop them bars

Think man was trying to say when bale, benzema are not there then its all on him to be the match winner but he cant be every game

Supposedly handed a transfer request in along with Ramos