You woke up as your opposite skin color. What would you do?

Yak_Louis

fart out loud family sunday roasts and chuckle with the like its norm.

kiss my pets mout to mouth

this

fully lipsin ting

get fackin smashed on a monday, dance like a spastic,draw a ugly bird called heidi, eat her pum even tho i just met her

ask the black boys in the smoking area if they know chipmunk while spitting in their face. fight and lose.

see my mate passed out and stick a carrot in him.

next morning mum says were u been, slap her and say i need my privacy and my eggs white.

• Upvote 9

Guest chap44uns

Can i play

If i woke up white

Would talk about how much i hate pakis and then go smile in ranjits face at work

Would spend time with my funky group of designer and artist and bar owner white friends and say im not a racist but wont know any ethnics aprt from my uncle delroy whose married to my wog socket aunt, but it wont matter coz hes a coon who hates himself and other black people

Id get pisssed evry weekend and kiss my male friends on their mouths and it wudnt be gay or akward as we dance around to cheesey music

Id hav 3 dogs who piss on thr kitchen flooor and my mum would laugh and wipe it up and then cook my fish and chips for tea without washing her hands

Id meet my friend who is a girl but not my girlfriend in costa coffee, secretly i love her but she sees me as her brother, and il love her secretly but suffer it to be close to her , we cud talk about how muddy our tents were when it rained at v festival and how cool we looked in our white sunglasses in our instagram pictures

Id not care about the wars this country is involved in and the mindless slaughter of young brown people by killer drones dropping bombs but id b up in arms when a f*ckin curry boy paki disrespect help for heroes or our heros in uniform ... you burn our poppies we burn ur koran ...

I mite hav one coconut black or paki mate , hes ok coz hes like us, we call him chooccy , he doesnt mind he loves it.. Look how multicultural i am

man started di rant by saying can i play ya kna

sda

f

asd

as

d

s

ad

sa

a

das

d

\

x

z

x\z

x

• Upvote 3

Be scared of water

Visit the tanning shop everyday for 10 mins

Have dinner at 4pm but call it Tea

Whenever my mum calls me and if I am busy I will reply

"f*ck off Mum I am busy"

Whenever out and I see black people I never seen before I will shake their hand every twenty seconds

refer to Serena Williams back as fat and nasty

Refer to Pippa Middleton's arse as a "lovely bit of crumpet"

• Upvote 2

Whenever out and I see black people I never seen before I will shake their hand every twenty seconds

:rofl:

Go into the toilet, take a piss and walk out without washing my hands.

First thing I do in the morning is drink tea or coffee before brushing.

sit down & chat butt naked in the gym changing room with my mate.

chill on any horizontal surface in the summer and get my tan on