Racism In Football

Admin.

Maybe a man was just excited to win so decided to hang from the bar.

Ivanovic mounted the bar when Chelsea won the champ league or uefa cup can't remeber

Ā 

obviously,Ā 

Ā 

for the purpose of the thread however i'd advise you to follow the narrative.

Ā 

as a guide, be outraged. in absence of a racist face to be outraged at, blame the victim.

loves to play the race card the stupid judas c*nt

1996ā€“2000 Alan Shearer

2000ā€“2006 David Beckham

2006ā€“2010 John Terry

2010ā€“2011 Rio Ferdinand

Ā 

Ā 

He has 0 point the silly c*nt, why would he be captain over any of them?

Gibbs >>>>>>>>> Shaw

Ā 

But as this country goes, white is right

Ā 

You used the wrong comparsion tbh.

Ā 

Like a Talksport caller said the other night when this broke...

Ā 

The English media are all still talking about Wayne Rooney leading the national team to the World Cup... Rooney is playing in an awful Manchester United team and done fuck all at a few tournaments now... The reality is that they should be talking about Daniel Sturridge... Lets be honest right now, if Daniel Sturridge was white, well you already know...

Ā 

and before you lot say yeah but Rooney has more pedigree, plays Champions League, etc... They hyped Rooney more than Sturridge now, when he was playing for Everton...

1996ā€“2000 Alan Shearer

2000ā€“2006 David Beckham

2006ā€“2010 John Terry

2010ā€“2011 Rio Ferdinand

Ā 

Ā 

He has 0 point the silly c*nt, why would he be captain over any of them?

Ā 

For one second, why wouldn't he?!

Ā 

In 2000, when David Beckham was made captain, had he ever captained at club level before? Cos as I'm sure you are aware Sol had... Infact Sol had even captained England before then...

Ā 

At that point when had Sol let England down? Cos Beckham had... Infact over his whole career, when did he?!

Ā 

You support Spurs, Sol is still a sore point and at first I too dismissed it then I thought about it, looked at the history and said you know what he kinda has a strong argument...

Ā 

Even your list... Lets not forget that John Terry returned to that list... Which is a whole another debate...

• Upvote 1

wow. so it seems that Sol has actually raised an interesting point.Ā 

Ā 

Who would've thought it?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On a serious note with all due respect to them the Spurs fans should probably avoid any debate about Campbell as emotion weighs too heavy.Ā 

Ā 

as i said I wouldn't of had him as captain but its stupid to claim he has no point here. Even if you want to take the issue away from Campbell. look at it as a general point that he's making.Ā 

Ā 

TF just highlighted a similar situation with Sturridge.

Ā 

How can Campbell's "black card" be revoked when he pretty much is the only person willing to chat certain things?Ā 

I've always wondered how the fuck the second highest scorer in Premiership history only ended up with 15 England caps? worth baring in mind that one of the top two scored a nice amount of penalties too, whereas the other........

Ā 

• 1.Ā Alan Shearer: 260 goals in 434 appearancess
  • 2.Ā Andy Cole: 187 goals in 408 appearancess

Nah Cambell CAN't chat.Ā 

Ā 

His character was questionable at times on & off the pitch. Great player but not suitable for that england captain role.Ā 

That role comes with politics anyway regardless of raceĀ 

Ā 

I do agree with TF on the sturridge argument though.Ā 

Ā 

Already stated my opinion on guys like cambell... Not gonna open that can of worms again.

Ā In 2006 Campbell become the only player to have represented England in six consecutive major tournaments, playing in the 1996, 2000 and 2004 European Championships, and the 1998, 2002 and 2006 World Cups, and he has a career total of 73 England caps. He was named in the official Teams of the Tournament for the 2002 World Cup and 2004 European Championship.He was the only England player to be named in the 2002 FIFA World Cup All-Star Team.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Reh

Ā 

How can Campbell's "black card" be revoked when he pretty much is the only person willing to chat certain things?

Ā 

Ā 

Cos these man like Stacks, Afroman, have the married to a Becky logic.

Ā 

Which is soooooo flawed, the reality is, Sol Campbell's book is not gonna sell to black people. So any questions he asks are really not going into a black domain for them to discuss... Replies are going to only come from his fellow white professionals, the retired and current black players won't say a damn thing.

Ā 

Campbell played the game, towed the line lik so many footballers, didnt solely let his country down and is still left asking questions... He might be salty, he might not, he might be doing it to sell a book, he has gassed it with the 10 years comment, but that aside he has a solid argument, takeaway race and isn't captaincy suppose to be earned? How did Beckham earn it more than Campbell? How is Rooney still getting this faith and plaudits? Regardless of who Campbell lays with at night he has the right to ask the questions and further more where the black footballers that didnt play the game, that dont lay with a white woman, asking ANY questions about anything?!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

even today we have Ian Wright jumping up saying I'd rather have Terry as captain anyway. whether thats his opinion or not wouldn't it of done the debate/point better not to say that.

Ā 

Ian Wright, same guy who claims the Danish bloke said some bad things then couple years later is friending up with him on the BBC laughing and joking and shit.

Ā 

but he married a black woman so he's more worthy in some way?

Ā 

Ā 

I welcome Sol Campbell trying to keep certain debates alive coz as we saw with Carlton Palmer, not many if any can be bothered to do it. Ā 

• Downvote 1

Drogba and Essien, didnt sign the John Terry statement, both no longer on the Chelsea payroll, but I'll be shocked if they EVER touch that story and "these are your heroes?"

Ā 

Ā 

remember that story being whispered. The English players in the squad "were advised" not to either. Surely if my man was innocent and everyone knew it you would stick your head out and say so.......

Ā 

do I like Sol Campbell, Not particularly do I think he is right? No. Is the debate worth having Yes.

Ā 

when only he and CollymoreĀ 

two people who don't have their black cards (right?) are the only ones having the debate in public maybe these black cards need to be taken away from everyone who has one and re-issued to those willing to talk up. its a joke now.Ā 

• Downvote 1

Ā In 2006 Campbell become the only player to have represented England in six consecutive major tournaments, playing in the 1996, 2000 and 2004 European Championships, and the 1998, 2002 and 2006 World Cups, and he has a career total of 73 England caps. He was named in the official Teams of the Tournament for the 2002 World Cup and 2004 European Championship.He was the only England player to be named in the 2002 FIFA World Cup All-Star Team.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Reh

Ā 

Ā 

When people talk about that tournament from a England perspective, the only name you hear is Nicky Butt'sĀ 

Ā 

come like man have nevevr heard the phrase, beggers can't be choosers. When we have legions of black footballers all fighting the good fight and tlking certain things we can afford to be picky about who we back and champion. right now we don't have much choice in terms of ex-pro voices.Ā 

• Downvote 1