Racism In Football

Admin.

just discussed it again on ITV

Shame on Sol using race to sell a book, but that is not surprising considering the stuff I read in the mail about what type of twisted stuff blacks do

loool that could very easily have come out of the mouth of some middle aged woman justifying why she is terrified of the scary black boys that stand outside the shops terrifying her lol

and even if he is using race, i wouldnt be surprised if there was some truth in it tbh... guy was at the highest level of his field, how many black successful ppl have u seen say that the greatest racism they faced was when they reached di top???

LOLWOT?!

Anyone can appreciate anyone's culture, just as long as you don't think you ARE that culture, because believe me, he is not and never will be.

So you think it is good that a black dude considers racism a part of football and thinks there is nothing wrong with it, just to fit into a "white" culture?

LOLWOT?!

Anyone can appreciate anyone's culture, just as long as you don't think you ARE that culture, because believe me, he is not and never will be.

So you think it is good that a black dude considers racism a part of football and thinks there is nothing wrong with it, just to fit into a "white" culture?

He can love white culture if he wants and still love others

If that guy dont care about racism in football then thats up to him but it does matter to most

Lets be honest, black people are not seen as English. European countries don't really like blacks. 

Even though the USA is fuucked, everyone there is considered American.

African American. So "American" with an asterisk.

America is as bad or as good or indifferent as anywhere else.

Lets be honest, black people are not seen as English. European countries don't really like blacks. 

Black americans, are American, they too many lines in now to be anything else. Plus you cant really do the sometimes we are, sometimes we ain't shit, you can do here there.

America likes  "great white hype" too, but more importantly they like winning, so race is overlooked for the best, if that means the whole world sees them represented by a team full of niggas, thats fine, as long as its the winning team full of niggas.

Ince probably can see past colour and is comfortable around black and white were as others force to be outcasts letting the minority of racists make you feel this way

At the end of the day see it is your country as any other person who has history here does as will not let anyone tell me shit if born here and making a life here, fuck the racist inbreds what they think and embrace the culture and any other you like to embrace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest freestacks

Black americans, are American, they too many lines in now to be anything else. Plus you cant really do the sometimes we are, sometimes we ain't sh*t, you can do here there.

America likes "great white hype" too, but more importantly they like winning, so race is overlooked for the best, if that means the whole world sees them represented by a team full of niggas, thats fine, as long as its the winning team full of niggas.

Sorry tf but this is a load of rubbish . dont get me twisted there are bare toms in america but in general black americans know they aint american . They literally hate americans because america to them equals white and they wiped away their history and culture
  • Downvote 1

Ince probably can see past colour and is comfortable around black and white were as others force to be outcasts letting the minority of racists make you feel this way

At the end of the day see it is your country as any other person who has history here does as will not let anyone tell me sh*t if born here and making a life here, f*ck the racist inbreds what they think and embrace the culture and any other you like to embrace

TommyLeeJonesNotSureIfSerious_zpsb2fec29