Racism In Football

Admin.

Lets be honest, black people are not seen as English. European countries don't really like blacks.

Even though the USA is fuucked, everyone there is considered American.

African American. So "American" with an asterisk.

America is as bad or as good or indifferent as anywhere else.

Black americans, are American, they too many lines in now to be anything else. Plus you cant really do the sometimes we are, sometimes we ain't sh*t, you can do here there.

America likes "great white hype" too, but more importantly they like winning, so race is overlooked for the best, if that means the whole world sees them represented by a team full of niggas, thats fine, as long as its the winning team full of niggas.

Sorry tf but this is a load of rubbish . dont get me twisted there are bare toms in america but in general black americans know they aint american . They literally hate americans because america to them equals white and they wiped away their history and culture

But they dont know what they are? Like they really have no idea what black country they actually came from...

Guest Chelsea Jack

Uncle tom and bounty gets thrown around way too easily imo. Just cos a black geazer takes the bant and dont walk around with a chip on his shoulder, you man will be so fast to label man a bounty or sell out. If a man prefers white tings hes automatically a tom? A lot of growing up is needed on this forum tbh.

• Upvote 1

Guest freestacks

cant be dating a white bird in this day and age and not be a bounty killa sorry . Not after everything that has happened and still happens to us at the hands of white people .

/

TF you are right to an extent but a lot of them actually see themselves as african americans but as africans that came there through no fault of their own .

Guest freestacks

westham fans are the worst . I remember when i went there as a kid . there were literally 9 year old kids were calling marc vivien foe a useless nigger . there own player as well smh

Guest Chelsea Jack

End of the day tho footy ggames in uk will always have a racist element as its a white working Class sport. You just gotta take it on the chin and accept it. If i went to a black dance bare of you lot would be screwing man and muttering white boy this and that under your breath. Would i cry about it? No. I would either jus take it as part n parcel of the environment or simply not go. Same principle with footy, you like it or lump it im afraid.

• Downvote 2

never hear much racism at QPR. 

there was some hissing against spurs last season but they were told to button it straight away.

the only bad thing we've had on a large scale is

ole ole ole

dider drogbas got aids

drogbas got aids

drogbas got aids

dider drogbas got aids.

lots of black lads follow us so we've never had the same racist following as chelsea,west ham etc

Uncle tom and bounty gets thrown around way too easily imo. Just cos a black geazer takes the bant and dont walk around with a chip on his shoulder, you man will be so fast to label man a bounty or sell out. If a man prefers white tings hes automatically a tom? A lot of growing up is needed on this forum tbh.

this I am 100% sure guys on here just talk 95% gas.so many contradictions from the name callers. The guys who are obsessed with race are the same who are obsessed with homosexuality.

Same guys who can't accept this are the same guys who be screwing you in a club and looking for arms tbh

Guest 90210

do u not find it funny how a jew would never go out with someone who is german

im sure thats not true

I know jews that won't push a German whip. Yes its that real.

RAR

Guest Chelsea Jack

do u not find it funny how a jew would never go out with someone who is german

im sure thats not true

I know jews that won't push a German whip. Yes its that real.

RAR

CUZZZZZZZ