PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Slightly sad in that the vision of digital sharing is put on the back burner for now due to the requirement of game discs.

I really wanted to see where the evolution of gaming would go.

Well at least it's now headed down a more open route

No f*cks Given Indeed. Probably change their TOS again after you all buy the console lol

Tbh it's no biggie if they do

Only games I will cop are fifa nba 2k and cod or battlefield

My xbox won't leave my yard so the 24 hr thing was never a prob for me

Only gripe was the trading thing

I will have both come 2014

Just was not sure what one to get 1st

Console would never leave my house either but I'm in no position to guarantee my net or electricity would never cut out. In someone else's hands that. Trading games was a piss take, the 10 Family members was a plus but am guessing they have ditched that now due to going back to disc based sharing.

Games wise I liked that Zombie one on XBox, apart from that nothing spoke to me really. Don't care about the exclusive content they got for FIFA etc. COD is shit now so probably wouldn't bother copping that.

Mostly bothered about The Division right now out of all the games I've seen. That and Battlefield.

No f*cks Given Indeed. Probably change their TOS again after you all buy the console lol

u really want everyone to buy that ps4 isn't it. its not as if no one has noticed that by now lol

I'm still juggling the idea of which console I wanna cop right now so what you go out and buy doesn't really concern me. I think it's the hardcore MS boys who are possing you that are worried about which console people buy.

So.. i was in discussion with someone about this today, and you have to buy characters? why?

The game is out on disk now or you can choose to buy it in full online. Alternatively  you can buy a few characters and have the game for free if you don't feel as though you want to pay full price to play with a few characters.  

tbh its only really this forum and Yanks which I have seen such love for Xbox but in general it will always be a Sony thing

As it has been previously mentioned, Sony still outsold Xbox this current generation despite all the problems Sony had including:

Coming out nearly a year later

Costing more

PSonline hacking scandal 

Less excusives/additional content 

etc

Furthermore, only a mug would trust Microsoft after treating their fanbase so poorly with their arrogance and greed

Sony has got this calm 

Edit. PS3 came out more than a year later actually

Sony only overtook MS recently though.  MS stopped investing in the 360 a while ago, whereas Sony continued to put time and effort in the PS3.  Lasted longer and the sales have finally overtaken the Xbox 360.  Arguably the best PS3 game comes out when the console is getting replaced by the new gen. 

You got to remember though, Xbox is a nothing console in a massive gaming country like Japan. 

MS are going to turn around and say they listened to the fans etc  and push that market strategy. 

Only thing Sony now has is Price,  Don't have any exclusive for the big games, lost out on their main exclusives games.  Although i'll still expect them to outsell Xbox for now till MS do a price drop. 

nice that ms did a u-turn , hopefully more changes are coming , especially the price

marketing wise and listen to the consumer ps4 won that round, 

but game wise, the xbox one has more exclusives , more games in development when u compare to sony

software maintenance xbox beats sony,

sony talks good game but am just gonna stick to xbox,  

LS you can't seriously expect MS to outsell Sony if they do a price drop.... From when the PS3 has shifted more units coming out more than the year later at a bigger price where is the logic in that? Add to that the fact a lot of XBox Users have switched over now and refuse to go back.

Exclusive Game wise MS don't really have any big titles do they besides ones that XBox Users like and PS3 users never cared about, I.E. Halo? The Zombie game definitely looked good but apart from that what else did XBox have to offer so far.

The positives for me about the XBone were the Voice and Kinect features along with the interface and I am not sure if I prefer the XBone cosmetically to the Sony or not. Undecided on that.

Game wise the ones that matter to me are on both consoles but PS4 are due to have the better graphics.

Next few months will be interesting.

Only thing Sony now has is Price,  Don't have any exclusive for the big games, lost out on their main exclusives games.  Although i'll still expect them to outsell Xbox for now till MS do a price drop. 

lost out on their main exclusive games? 

what ones?

lol at your reluctance, and now rejoicement

tbh its only really this forum and Yanks which I have seen such love for Xbox but in general it will always be a Sony thing

As it has been previously mentioned, Sony still outsold Xbox this current generation despite all the problems Sony had including:

Coming out nearly a year later

Costing more

PSonline hacking scandal 

Less excusives/additional content 

etc

Furthermore, only a mug would trust Microsoft after treating their fanbase so poorly with their arrogance and greed

Sony has got this calm 

Edit. PS3 came out more than a year later actually

Xbox 360 had the majority in US and the UK.

Sony for the most part had mainland Europe and Asia