PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

Don's want to pre order an invisible console. :lol:

Awful conference.  Nothing Ground Breaking.

The New Gen graphics is nothing amazing.  Revs can you give us an insight on how good graphics can get now?  Will it be a major upgrade of these gen consoles? 

They decided to go with Ustream and now have to fight Twitch.tv 

Sharing thing sounds cool but with games now implementing streaming i would expect everyone do that.

What they didn't say is what is happening to the PSN?   Will they make people pay?  Sony is so behind MS when it comes to Online.   What happened to their servers?  Guys were without a PS3 for 2 weeks pmsl

They said it's coming out this year but haven't shown anyone the main product SMH

What's interesting will be the price

Stemming fears of the always-online requirement still rumored strongly for the next Xbox, a Sony PR rep confirmed to Kotaku that: "PS4 games will be playable without an Internet connection."

I'm still hearing from at least one very good source who hasn't failed me yet that the next Xbox, codenamed Durango, will require an online connection, though that source isn't sure whether the console would tolerate spotty, dropped connections.