So iam on the bus now..........

Guest chap44uns

Even my four year old god daughter said to me one day "err he brought his dog on the train that's naaasty." four years old and she has her own pitt staff but knows what's rights in public. animals on public transport, take them tings for walks in the park/forest not day trips to Chelsea. and i bet the man with the smelly dog kept quiet whilst the woman was being cussed by cracky as well. He should have gone downstairs with his mutt.

Ykno dogs are a white mans best friend though (sorry to make this racial again) black people don't see dogs in the same way generally.

I remember I was in the cinema with my family watching this

MarleyPoster.jpg

Owen Wilson was eating cake of the fork, fed the dog and ate another bit for himself.

My mum nearly jumped out of her seat lmfao I said "shussssh" cos I was weary of the white people around sitting there smiling calm, didn't wanna cause a scene.

CAN U IMAGINE

Used to piss me off when people ran for the bus walk up the stairs and open the window cos they were sweating...

Was a get up and close the window straight away ting even if they reopen it...

Fuck busses these days only night bus gets stepped on.

Used to piss me off when people ran for the bus walk up the stairs and open the window cos they were sweating...

lol complete opposite bro

night busses NEVER get stepped on

even in this country ass fucked up town

Night busses are jokes because usually your either drunk or desperatly tired and far from home

Sometimes both

Amount of vids I've recorded of crazy people, fights, arguments etc...

lol complete opposite bro

night busses NEVER get stepped on

even in this country ass fucked up town

:lol:

man said its freezing

two diff people asked her to close the windows she declined

she even open two windows not one

old lady black or white she dont own the bus

guy was an idiot for calling her monkey/nigger but she an idiot for opening twwo windows when its two degrees outside

if it was a random attack  on her then maybe chapps and others woulve felt more motivated to defend her

• Downvote 1

You laughed?

I'm not on the Superman wave, but that's definitely a situation I'd end up getting arrested for.

Yea? 

/

thats the power of being broken psychologically through slavery/racism,...lasts generations. the breh's a pure example of a victim

YOU are the example of the victim, negro been selling out their own from the first hour of slavery. I wouldn't call it a psychological transition an I wouldn't blame the white race for what happened on the bus today.

Niggas like you that play the race card at every opportunity make me cringe more than Uncle Tom's.

/racesubject 

lol@ dave and the other two  who posd u. 

i know ur people tell you africans sold each other so ignorance is bliss. 

however, black people were not calling themselves nigger 500yrs ago until someone wearing a white coat and a cross came along and said lets pray..the rest is HIStory

Bendy bus 25 was legendary back in the day still.

See the problem with that scenario just sums up most public transport users. Most think they have 100 % ownership when it comes to London transport ...

Why didn't woman ask if it was okay to open the window?

most people will find it cold but they are more likely to say ' Yeah go ahead'. The fact you showed some level of consideration

Also agree with the pets should not be allowed on public transport except for Aid purposes. This is basic courtesy and common sense. Doesn't even have to be enforced as a Law.

Pmsl @ Drug dealer though. Just read that in a old woman Nigerian accent But, there you go. Both were ignorant and just played to the stereotypes you get from daemons.

Headphones is a MUST on public transport. I have gone back home a few times to go and pick them up after starting my journey.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would of, and have previously in the past said something when something like this is going on. I don't want to hear that shit, about I'm putting my headphones on, I take them off so I can hear when they say the wrong thing so I can jump in.

Black people calling each other niggas on public transport and man is just sitting there giggling. Fuck all that

• Upvote 2