SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD 2013

Flojo

Paris Saint-Germain president, Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi, sought to quash the rumours of Thiago Silva moving to Barcelona and reiterated the comments made by the player and his agent a few days ago.

"Thiago Silva will be with us in the Trophée des Champions on 3rd August against Bordeaux. He wants to play in this cup and he is staying at Paris Saint-Germain. That is a fact because he has a four-year contract and he is not going to Barça."

However, in addition to putting an end to the speculation, the owner of the French club sent out a warning to the 'Azulgrana' outfit: "We're targeting Barcelona players."

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the big teams will go after marquinhos even though Porchy disagrees this guy will go down as a legend anticipation for his age is second to none

so if PSG want to put a foot down over Silva this guy will be the one being brought

If I was Levy I'd cash out now whilst his hype is at it's peak because I can only see it going down

Perez loves to sign the man of the moment so if Bale doesn't have an outstanding season I reckon he'll be cold on him by next year

• Upvote 1

If I was Levy I'd cash out now whilst his hype is at it's peak because I can only see it going down

Perez loves to sign the man of the moment so if Bale doesn't have an outstanding season I reckon he'll be cold on him by next year

Apparently Perez won't bid this season due to an agreement with the Luka deal.

Has anyone not wondered why there has been no bids from Madrid despite all their interest?  Saying no doesn't normally stop them. 

Unless a sudden change,  He will be a Madrid player next year imo

Levys banking on Bale getting them top 4 so they have champs money + bale money to keep their level/push on whilst paying for the staidum

this season should be much easier for him in a 4-3-3 with 3 midfield beasts shutting down and him picking up the scraps. Hes gonna bag 30+

• Upvote 2

Bale is going to beast this season tbh 

Unless he has an injury, it's hard to disagree

People will have the cheek to say his wonder strikes is down to bad defending like its not 90 mins in and players are tired.

Last 10 mins is when Bale is unplayable 'cause of tired legs.

Paris St Germain's president will attempt to sign Lionel Messi from Barcelona for €250million if the Catalans choose to meet Thiago Silva's buy-out clause this summer, according to reports in France.

PSG president Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi is unhappy that Barca are continuously being linked with PSG's Brazilian defender and has vowed to play them at their own game.

"If Barca pay the buy-out clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi's buy-out clause," he is quoted as telling ActuSports.fr.

Since the end of last term speculation has been rife that Barcelona will make a concrete bid for the PSG star, but the Ligue 1 champions have insisted he will not leave.

Earlier this week, Camp Nou supremo Sandro Rosell attempted to up the ante as he publicly declared that Barca want Thiago Silva and that has not impressed the player's current club.

Now it appears that PSG are ready to use the financial backing of their Qatari owners to meet Messi's buy-out clause and offer him an enormous contract to see if they can persuade the Argentine to leave Spain.

Les Goonies.

• Upvote 2

Paris St Germain's president will attempt to sign Lionel Messi from Barcelona for €250million if the Catalans choose to meet Thiago Silva's buy-out clause this summer, according to reports in France.

PSG president Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi is unhappy that Barca are continuously being linked with PSG's Brazilian defender and has vowed to play them at their own game.

"If Barca pay the buy-out clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi's buy-out clause," he is quoted as telling ActuSports.fr.

Since the end of last term speculation has been rife that Barcelona will make a concrete bid for the PSG star, but the Ligue 1 champions have insisted he will not leave.

Earlier this week, Camp Nou supremo Sandro Rosell attempted to up the ante as he publicly declared that Barca want Thiago Silva and that has not impressed the player's current club.

Now it appears that PSG are ready to use the financial backing of their Qatari owners to meet Messi's buy-out clause and offer him an enormous contract to see if they can persuade the Argentine to leave Spain.

Les Goonies.

That's very bawsy ya kna.