Loic Remy

The King

I have no sympathy.

Footballers put themselves in foolish situations by moving so young and muggy.

But like I say when we was learning the ways of life and earning our stripes, they was tucked up in bed after MOTD.

:/

Because we dont get rape charges too

>8 dons I know are currently on remand for a whore crying rape. It's looking extra peak for them.

Mad how when it comes to rape you are assumed guilty util proven innocent

God protect me I never find myself in such a sit

uation

Psh. I'm not ending in no rape scenerio that involves 8 guys, as thats not how I move ever, its young.

I was justing giving an example still.

People like you and me get rape charges too is what I'm trying to get at

need backstory

how do 8 guys end up getting charged with rape?

was she past on on separate occasions or was it simultaneous?

wanna give them the benefit of the doubt and all tha, but i cant really see it 

This could have easily of been my guys when they went to Newcastle a few years back. About 6/7 of them passed through on one white ting.

Infact the amount of situations I can think of involving this kinda thing is mad, have to just thank your lucky stars the girls weren't on that ting. Could easily have about 10 dons doing time right about now.

That's why I am not a fan running trains on chicks

I always walk out when this happen

I want chicks to myself can't be sharing with next man in that moment I am greedy like that but if they are hungry

I will walk out and leave them to it

I love my life too much

As for drunk chicks I stopped entertaining them a long time ago

I have no sympathy.

But like I say when we was learning the ways of life and earning our stripes, they was tucked up in bed after MOTD.

C/s to the power 100

need backstory

how do 8 guys end up getting charged with rape?

was she past on on separate occasions or was it simultaneous?

wanna give them the benefit of the doubt and all tha, but i cant really see it 

This could have easily of been my guys when they went to Newcastle a few years back. About 6/7 of them passed through on one white ting.

Infact the amount of situations I can think of involving this kinda thing is mad, have to just thank your lucky stars the girls weren't on that ting. Could easily have about 10 dons doing time right about now.

That's why I am not a fan running trains on chicks

I always walk out when this happen

I want chicks to myself can't be sharing with next man in that moment I am greedy like that but if they are hungry

I will walk out and leave them to it

I love my life too much

As for drunk chicks I stopped entertaining them a long time ago

boy, not one of my niggas has ever been on this (including me)

i just dont see it

but i aint knockin no hustle

C/S

Never forget when I was in Worcester with my white boys. One dude moved to a girl and took her back to the hotel on a early thing, half way through the  middle of the night he lets his boy tag in..The girl goes "why have you put socks on", realizing the original guy was barefoot. The dude just makes up some shit and bangs it.

In the morning the chick wasn't any none of the wiser who she'd banged/came back with or anything.

C/S

Never forget when I was in Worcester with my white boys. One dude moved to a girl and took her back to the hotel on a early thing, half way through the  middle of the night he lets his boy tag in..The girl goes "why have you put socks on", realizing the original guy was barefoot. The dude just makes up some sh*t and bangs it.

In the morning the chick wasn't any none of the wiser who she'd banged/came back with or anything.

fuccccccck

thats risky behaviour - thats just asking for an R charge

C/S

Never forget when I was in Worcester with my white boys. One dude moved to a girl and took her back to the hotel on a early thing, half way through the  middle of the night he lets his boy tag in..The girl goes "why have you put socks on", realizing the original guy was barefoot. The dude just makes up some sh*t and bangs it.

That is rape.

C/S

That is rape.

I told them that in the morning

They said nah... It's just banta

:lmao:

Yeah not on them tings either, shared apartments where man have beaten or I've beaten and the chick would allow next man to go tru but no one has its too dodge...

As someoene said its a young mentality

I have no sympathy.

:/

Because we dont get rape charges too

>8 dons I know are currently on remand for a whore crying rape. It's looking extra peak for them.

Mad how when it comes to rape you are assumed guilty util proven innocent

God protect me I never find myself in such a sit

uation

Psh. I'm not ending in no rape scenerio that involves 8 guys, as thats not how I move ever, its young.

:rofl: