A Gareth Bale Real Madrid

Mame Biram Diouf

Imagine bales second season when he can actually speak spanish properly and is settled in with a full pre-season :o

30 la liga goals next season

Bale needs to work on his right foot tho, could of been a real hero last night i he bagged them 2

Guest freestacks

was the worst player on the pitch until that goal but scored when it mattered.

Would have looked better for him if marcello and cristiano never scored after him though

• Downvote 6

I admire the fact he kept going after missing a bag of chances, alot of footballers at that point would have gone missing (see Ozil vs Bayern, or Ozil in general).

And tbh him and Di Maria were the only ones carrying the direct attacking threat for most of the game, Ronaldo definitely wasn't a 100%.

Spurs get £20m

£15m for bale

£5m for Luca

Ruben Heras Ricarte @ RubenRicarte 2m

Leo Tottenham wins 20M bonus (Bale and Modric), Málaga 2M (Isco) and Benfica 1M (Di Maria).

Levy >

Presuming the £15m for Bale is included in the £85m. Surely. I've said it a million times: I'd love to be in the room while Levy negotiates a transfer deal. It must be fucking majestic.

Spurs get £20m

£15m for bale

£5m for Luca

Ruben Heras Ricarte @ RubenRicarte 2m

Leo Tottenham wins 20M bonus (Bale and Modric), Málaga 2M (Isco) and Benfica 1M (Di Maria).

Levy >

Presuming the £15m for Bale is included in the £85m. Surely. I've said it a million times: I'd love to be in the room while Levy negotiates a transfer deal. It must be f*cking majestic.

levy and the Porto don. Shrewdest men in football

Guest freestacks

Bale has scored winners in 2 cup finals.

Suarez scored against the bottom half of the league.

48 percent of his goals against the bottom 4.

Pathetic stat

Loooool he done well. Very effective Gareth Bale still not Suarez though

:lmao: the delusion

Bale has had a way more successful season than suarez. who only played in one competition and scored mainly against low level sides and was ghost in most of the important games where liverpool really needed goals