The Mesut Ozil Thread

gemma

Alexis is fire tbh he's our current top scorer , prob our most dangerous player going forward. Guy NEVER stops running

Few moments when he's not been on the teams wavelength ,

Girouds injury has stopped him being forced into striker too

It dose feel like people forgot he's the start signing

as expected alexis was made for the premier league

i will never forget that he's ur marquee signing i was wishing and praying we would sign him

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

was never gonna happen 

dons dont sign for pool like that

Arsene Wenger has revealed that Mesut Ozil heard a crack in his ruptured left knee before half-time in Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat at Chelsea on October 5.

The Arsenal midfielder bravely battled through the pain barrier and played the full 90 minutes before German team doctors confirmed the full extent of his injury when he reported for international duty.

In an exclusive interview with beIN Sports, which will be broadcast on Thursday and again on Saturday, Wenger said: ‘He had a little problem just before he went out at half-time. He had a little pain with his knee, he felt a crack.

‘I said to our physio to keep an eye on him and if there was anything wrong with him, tell me because when you’re 1-0 down, you want to keep your offensive players on the pitch.

‘I am deeply shocked. He wasn’t involved in a collision with anybody.

‘It was just after making a pass with the outside of his foot that he injured his leg so it’s very hard to believe that you can damage your ligament with just making a simple pass and it’s very difficult to take that he will be out for a while.’

di shambles 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I blame how and where he's being played. 

And it seems Santi likes being the main baller in midfield. Feels like certain man are stifled when others are in the team. Ramsey/Jack Özil/Santi.

Rotation required but Wenger doesn't know what rotation means.

• 3 months later...