The Mesut Ozil Thread

gemma

Liverpool and Tottenham don't pay anyone 200k a week... Only Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City do and often to players that have won them the league first (literally can only think of Yaya and van Persie as the only players that saw that kinda money from day one)

Arsenal will have to pay it cos it's their best two players and those three clubs particularly would take them and pay them it (as that's all they literally do is throw money) but my thoughts remain we gave them pay rises when we took them from Barcelona and Real Madrid ?

They have won fuck all for us (as the FA Cups don't count remember...) and it ain't like they are excused of the blame with the others cos let's by honest they went fuck boy too, so how they getting 110k a week pay rises?

I just hope these deals are all to 2021 and they win us a league.

On 10/18/2016 at 8:10 AM, TF S4DK said:

Liverpool and Tottenham don't pay anyone 200k a week... Only Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City do and often to players that have won them the league first (literally can only think of Yaya and van Persie as the only players that saw that kinda money from day one)

Arsenal will have to pay it cos it's their best two players and those three clubs particularly would take them and pay them it (as that's all they literally do is throw money) but my thoughts remain we gave them pay rises when we took them from Barcelona and Real Madrid ?

They have won fuck all for us (as the FA Cups don't count remember...) and it ain't like they are excused of the blame with the others cos let's by honest they went fuck boy too, so how they getting 110k a week pay rises?

I just hope these deals are all to 2021 and they win us a league.

When Liverpool and Tottenham have a revenue comparable to ours then that will become a valid comparison.Like i have said many times, if you want the best players you either have to be winning major titles regularly or paying high wages. 

I'm hearing Ozil's issue is assurances over Wengers future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2016 at 1:45 AM, TF S4DK said:

Certain media dons Must be praying that's his last act for November. They definitely don't want to see him turn up for Tottenham

They got their wish lol

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...