Headphones thoose beats

Shadow

AKG K451 for everyday

these comfy? good bass?

yeah i rock mine from 8am - 6pm everyday no problems, they are nice.

bass is sweet aswell, they are loud as fuck, have to put my iphone on about 40% volume maximum

AKG K451 for everyday

these comfy? good bass?

yeah i rock mine from 8am - 6pm everyday no problems, they are nice.

bass is sweet aswell, they are loud as f*ck, have to put my iphone on about 40% volume maximum

What are they like for isolation and leakage? Looking to pickup the 452s for android support

not perfect for leakage but they aint gonna be with the cup size

at about 40% volume its fine for public transport so no one hears your shit

go up to 60ish on road and it blocks traffic sounds

• Upvote 1

The B&W P5'S are sick. Also they look the business. They don't look tacky like beats and other headphones. Leather and chrome looks sick.

The clarity is sick. I can hear every note.

They're not the basiest so if you want that then beats are for you. Though having tried out nearly all the beats range they are actually not that good. All the tunes are muddy and distorted whixh to me was surprising.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Anybody ever used these?

square_louped_MOMENTUM_InEar_sq-01-sennh

http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/momentum-headphones-in-ear

I need something I can use on my phone during travels but yet also be functional for things like Skype calls on the road which will be compatible with my Mac.

Had these since July last year, got them from Currys but returned them today after the cable gave in and sound just came out of one ear.

I was looking at reviews on youtube and websites and everyone had them top 3 as best in ear headphones so thats why i bought them, but to be honest they VERY average, i might just be me but i found them average and was disappointed when i tried them.

I thought let me use them for a while as all these reviewers cant be making this up but i was just not enjoying them.

The angle they opted for makes it always slide out of your ear, its not loud enough when your out and about and you can hear more stuff outside then the music.

I listen to a lot of hip hop/rap and rnb, bass is low. The only good thing about the sound is that it is clear.

If anyone else has it please tell me if i just got a dodgy one, but from the one i had since July i would not recommend at all.

/

Im now looking for headphones myself, any recommendations?