2014 FA Cup R5 - Champions League & Europa 2nd Round L1

User

How is Wenger a failure?

What would Mourinho do with the budget Wenger has had with Arsenal, nothing....

well if like jose (i'm assuming here) you equate failure with 0 major trophies in the last 8 isn years then surely arsene is a failure nah? 

:lol: that's irrelevant tbh, "if this" "if that" arguments are long & pointless

you play with the cards your dealt (which includes the owners, dof of the club etc)

Nah just listened to the whole thing on talksport

He pissed on him

Is this allowed?

"If I don't win anything for 8 years at Chelsea I'll leave and never come back to London"

Fucking hell

Wouldve loved to seen Wengers reaction

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

BURIED HIM

Moyes must be looking nervously out his curtains, sky sports news in the background 

Mourinho deaded, mad disrespectful. However Mourinho defo took the bait and ran.

In a press conference before a game against Liverpool... Who also have a manager down playing their chances. Why did Mourinho take up the challenge? Seems like he felt his pants had been pulled...

Wenger, nor the journalist mentioned Mourinho (infact Mourinho's name was mentioned twice in the whole conference and both times by the same journalist at the end)

If say Rafa responded the same way people would say ahh the mind games are working he's cracking up, just random ranting...

• Upvote 1

Yeah difference is Rafa didn't give these journalists their giggles in the presser. Mourinho does he cracks joke with them and they love his whole special one mantra. They will continually eat out of his hand like the pet dogs the media is.

I can fully understand as to why you would think he is cracking up it was only a matter of time. 

BT Sports is free today on virgin

It's all about the way it's delivered. Jose is in full control and knows exactly what he is doing and how he's coming across. Rafa like Keegan before him had felt aggrieved and felt the need to go in the offensive to defend himself.

Jose plays the media incredibly and they live him for it despite knowing exactly what he's doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1