May go Sweden this weekend

Hank Moody

If you want whoitr blonde tings that are easy you need to head to Poland etc....

If you want ethnic spices then head to scandanavia, the white girls there are a lot cleaner but I prefer high heel and make up Becky's to jeans and converse susanas

Tings are more free with it out there but you need to change your playing style Because the money and cockines that works here only gets you so far there actually money gets you nowhere they ain't impressed lol... Prob cos they caking off a little retail job and when your like....

£9 for a fucking big Mac, they buy the whole meal like you wants some chips?

(That never happened to me tho)

Its got the highest level of suicide amongst young adults in the world

So boy

Stick to weekends

Lahi you ever been norway my boy is always inviting me to check it out he works on the oil rigs out there. He is always saying its better than the uk etc.

Norway is cool, long as you dont mind paying £18 for a pint though.

I can't drink anyway my liver is fucked. Reminded me off one story he was telling me saying that they can't drink alcohol on the rig so they have thes3 noy alcoholic heinkens etcs says it taste like shit and is a placebo

If you want whoitr blonde tings that are easy you need to head to Poland etc....

If you want ethnic spices then head to scandanavia, the white girls there are a lot cleaner but I prefer high heel and make up Becky's to jeans and converse susanas

Tings are more free with it out there but you need to change your playing style Because the money and cockines that works here only gets you so far there actually money gets you nowhere they ain't impressed lol... Prob cos they caking off a little retail job and when your like....

£9 for a f*cking big Mac, they buy the whole meal like you wants some chips?

(That never happened to me tho)

nah they love niggas that stunt tbh 

went gottenburg, ended up in a hood club, bitches galore but was just like being in ends

if u go gottenburg stay at the avalon hotel right in the centre

/

if you need rooms booked holla me, sorted out a few vip heads already, certi

Anything in Lyon or Lisbon? need to pop over them places for a couple days after I'm done in Costa Rica

went gottenburg, ended up in a hood club, bitches galore but was just like being in ends

if u go gottenburg stay at the avalon hotel right in the centre

/

if you need rooms booked holla me, sorted out a few vip heads already, certi

Anything in Lyon or Lisbon? need to pop over them places for a couple days after I'm done in Costa Rica

yeh course pms

• 1 year later...