What's your salary?

kerser

Couldn't say, ain't got the dossier saved like you do.

Normally laugh at your posts and keep it moving.

1) It's not a dossier G, it's called a memory. Mine is fairly exceptional, what can I say?

2) You clearly don't just laugh. You comment, you try and catch me out, you neg...it sounds like you're emotionally affected by my posts.

Man are calling me a liar, but cannot actually say what I have lied about.

f*cking Caucazoid.

• Downvote 1

1) It's not a dossier G, it's called a memory. Mine is fairly exceptional, what can I say?

2) You clearly don't just laugh. You comment, you try and catch me out, you neg...it sounds like you're emotionally affected by my posts.

f*cking Caucazoid.

Must be, truth is I don't care enough to remember half the fraff you come out with.

f*cking Caucazoid.

Hmm what have you lied about?

tumblr_msctpnQPPv1sor9n5o1_1280.gif

ttkk

Are you as dumb as your posts suggest?

Which post?

The post that quoted those guys, despite me already mentioning where it was posted.

In other words, take the hint: It will never be offered to anyone from this god forsaken place.

no one wants to work for your dead patty shop mate

stop crying

your a c*nt

Are you as dumb as your posts suggest?

Which post?

The post that quoted those guys, despite me already mentioning where it was posted.

In other words, take the hint: It will never be offered to anyone from this god forsaken place.

no one wants to work for your dead patty shop mate

stop crying

your a c*nt

your again

dumb negroid

now I hope your parents and entire family is killed within the next year. 

• Downvote 4

oxford or Cambridge u no

you chat so much sh*t mane

What's sh*t about wanting the most intelligent and hardworking people?

Do you have any thing tangible to suggest Oxbridge graduates have a stronger wortk ethic than graduates from other institutions or even non graduates? Intelligence is down to perception but yes if you are talking entry requirements strictly then Oxbridge students may be more 'intelligent'.

You are coming across as both ignorant and foolish. Dumb nigga! congrats on the 150k

oxford or Cambridge u no

you chat so much sh*t mane

What's sh*t about wanting the most intelligent and hardworking people?

Do you have any thing tangible to suggest Oxbridge graduates have a stronger wortk ethic than graduates from other institutions or even non graduates? Intelligence is down to perception but yes if you are talking entry requirements strictly then Oxbridge students may be more 'intelligent'.

You are coming across as both ignorant and foolish. Dumb nigga! congrats on the 150k

Most Oxbridge grads are simply the more privileged. If you have the opportunities you do better. Its simple.

There are some extraordinary people there. But outweighed by the privileged.

I know some dumb cunts that have been to top 5 unis. It's not hard when you go to private A levels colleges or private tuition for gcses.

you think these priviledged peoples' parents arent paying the teachers/headmasters to just rig the paper/grade to allow their kid to go further?

course

giphy.gif

Dont forget stand up comedian and author

• Upvote 2

Funny that.

Bet the job spec is filed away in the same drawer as you're 100k paycheck.

You're? Nah I didn't make 100k last year, or anything close to it. A deal I was working on fell through and that was that. Calm though, I put myself in a position to make a fairly big deal.

So not only are you a failed Maths grad with a 2:2. You're also a lazy c*nt who can't wake up in a morning, AND one who doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

I already told this Caucazoid f*ck not to chat to me.

See your the only one who would start cumming over an iphone autocorrect.

2:2 is right, bummed uni but still landed a good job / getting up at half 7, but I want to wake up earlier.

Yet you're the one who ain't happy, lying to a forum for props.

Clearly had noone giving you that pat on the head you so desperately need.

OK well what have I lied about?

Exhibit A

I'm in my first year of business and looking at a pretty decent turnover. My overall pay this year should be about 100k after tax.

This herb .

Claims to be an amateur boxer for 15 years, Begs PDC,  claims he can offer a job(Exclusive to Oxford & cambridge students only) Same time he claims a deal he was working on fell through. 

The Nogonomics of this fictional character is evident.

ol'steve harvey suit wearing in the crib, running a business on a windows xp netbook ass nigga. FOH.

:lmao: