The Music Video Thread

Dead

Beg you post some of your music G.

Sure mate.

I'll post soon as you post a pic of you training with mayweathers uncle

But I'm going to block out my face, so it makes no difference whether I post it or not, no one will believe me. 

The reality is, your music is fucking pants, and you're a c*nt who probably works as a personal trainer or some other brainless job.

Dead

Beg you post some of your music G.

Sure mate.

I'll post soon as you post a pic of you training with mayweathers uncle

But I'm going to block out my face, so it makes no difference whether I post it or not, no one will believe me. 

The reality is, your music is f*cking pants, and you're a c*nt who probably works as a personal trainer or some other brainless job.

LOL this time honoured feud between Afroman and Niall has to come to a head soon, surely! Are exposure dossiers being compiled in both camps?

Guy chats soo much fraff

fired up his dusty netbook , opens document , creates an individual folder for every user on this forum and then starts archiving users posts , creating a profile.

Proof: went to gym room, saw a few pictures I posted. Puts 2 and 2 together = ding. Oh, he must be a personal trainer. Let's pretend I am a personal trainer. What's wrong with that?

You claimed to be a semi pro boxer, run your own business in which you employ workers of Cambridge degree calibre, cleared a 100 bags last year in profit, pdc affiliate.

Smh

Desert dust

• Upvote 3