Stormzy

Niall Ferguson

Yeah I try listening to Novelist but I'm sure he's not actually talking about anything, I'm convinced because he has the delivery of a 2004 younger MC people have convinced themselves that he's good. Reckon if Mumdance didn't holla him then him and his crew would be nowhere.

It feels like i've seen Stormzy PA 'Not That Deep' a trillion times over the last few months.....

........last night was probably my least favourite performance... (My fave was at Pitched Up a few weeks ago) He didnt seem as 'on it' as usual.... Maybe he's bored of the tune..

he spat over Ice Rink at the end.... It was alright... Hopefully he's got some other bits in his locker to validate his award

Paigey was decent. Good stage presence, and her tunes sound wicked on a good system. Didn't realise she had such a huuuuge lesbian following. Scouting the crowd, i was clearly outnumbered

Karma Cruz was good

The best performances were probably from Lady Leshurr & C Cane

I like how Leshurr keeps it afeminate

Rough Copy did a brief impromptu acapella...which was alright

Most of the acts were alright actually

...Overall..... the nite was...alright

jesus you don't give up, you stated twice that what he was saying was wrong, insulting him even because of it, yet followed up both statements with nothing

saying someone is wrong/doesn't know what he's talking about is 'presenting as fact' more so than saying an MC is 'the best', no?

Sorry but that whole post was fraff.

Why do you keep referencing trace djs ffs. You clearly dont know about the scenes we are discussing. House is House.

Exactly. The c*nt doesn't know what he's on about. Beg you ban the c*nt to stop back and forth essays.

Paging Avicii

Should have known better than to enter a thread entitled 'nog house'.

This is just it. You don't know better. You have no idea what you're on about.

Get back to policing.

anyway, im not gonna entertain this any more, you're making this thread more sh*t than it has to be

OK, I will pick his comments apart tonight.

Talk tough online bro, I like that. You going Fabric on Friday yeah?

Bruv leave it. Don't make me remind you in the Stormzy thread that It's Not That Deep.

It really ain't.

/

Talented, but what's he on about?

"Coming for my throne back" - what throne? Man bust in the era of SBTV and Linkup.

Bars aimed at the imaginary hater/rival MC are proper dead in 2014. Especially seeing as nobody in grime is actually prepared to risk their 'careers' and clash these days.

Like the hook but the rest, meh

I don't get the Stormzy hype either

apparently his mixtapes are decent but really he won it off that That's Not Deep tune which in all honesty doesn't compare with That's Not Me or German Whip

maybe its because he'd done the mixtapes that they felt he was more deserving than the other two who would have won it only off of one single each

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...