The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

that's real talk @ time bomb certain journalists who go there they will give interviews with even treat with respect and do no harm while they will take others hostage and kill in cold blood, some Christians they will let them live there and do no harm to them as long as they pay tax others they will kill in cold blood

Do you think some of these parents really give a shit that their kids go to join IS. We already had that mug on the TV blaming the Police and asking the question "HOW!!?? How is this possible my daughter could be radicalized like this". Then the c*nt got clocked in a video of one of Anjems rallies.

Oh snap wasnt that the dude from the ISIS youtube documentary video?

Such a waste as well as all the other brainwashed militants 

At least he believed in his cause. In a way he also achieved the same goal he may have had to pursue if he did become the first Asian British prime minister i.e. to be a terrorist.

As there's terrorists in the houses of parliament and the Middle East. He just chose the other side. Bit like playing for barca over real

• Upvote 1

I doubt he even knew what his cause was. Just got groomed and turned into a stoogie for higher up guys who preach about how great it is to be a martyr but wouldn't ever consider ending their own lives to reach this so called heaven. He definitely traded sides but it's more like him choosing to play for a Division 1 team against the Premier League.