LS

I was reading on 4chan that the group who did this have had access to these celeb chicks icloud accounts and photostreams for ages and were just collecting pics and videos quietly over a very long time.  And one of them has gone rogue and just started leaking everything.

yeh was just reading that, the dumbass upped a sample screenshot of his windows folders and left the names of all his family pcs that were connected to the group network, now they found him.

but looks like there were bare people bidding and trading for these pics so hopefully everything will be upped

What hav I misssed this.morning

Transfer deadline day and the happening on the same.day

Monday morning has never been so goood

I've cancelled the afternoon surgery so I.can.go.home and download all these Kate Upton.pics

Drop me out mate, are we able to have one topic that you contribute to where you don't force the issue of alluding to the fictitious life you purport to live, as opposed to the sheltered sad and depressing one you actually lead. Cheers.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

For those that missed out...

Full

http://m.imgur.com/a/JBlMX

Just in case

http://m.imgur.com/a/Omw0m

pos, dont have a clue who half of them are tho

What hav I misssed this.morning

Transfer deadline day and the happening on the same.day

Monday morning has never been so goood

I've cancelled the afternoon surgery so I.can.go.home and download all these Kate Upton.pics

Drop me out mate, are we able to have one topic that you contribute to where you don't force the issue of alluding to the fictitious life you purport to live, as opposed to the sheltered sad and depressing one you actually lead. Cheers.

yes are able but that post would be a vent about how much he hates (or envys ) blacks