Thai Murders

Heero Yuy

maybe that's what most english youth go there for but that doesn't mean that's all there is to thailand. which is why i'm laughing at fenemenos comment

i personally only went for 10 days so i'm far from an expert but i know people who love outdoor lifestyle who've been there for scuba diving and jungle treks/wildlife, i know a couple of guys who've spent months out there training in muay thai gyms etc.

not everybody who goes there are going for drunken banter. 

nah hes right about thailand being a piss up

thats all most English youth go out there for.

Exactly 

People are just getting offended because they went Thailand with their Cannon taking artsy pics whilst island hopping, elephant trekking, meeting tribes and just all round hipster shit....

Thailand doesn't appeal to me anyway regardless of rapey locals

but this whole idea of it being some hipster gap yah getaway isn't the case anymore the usual scumbags have jumped on

it's not the equivilant to magaluf it's the new magaluf, the snap backs and tatts have invaded the same way they have di festivals

real hipsters be going next door to Vietnam and Cambodia.

Exactly 

People are just getting offended because they went Thailand with their Cannon taking artsy pics whilst island hopping, elephant trekking, meeting tribes and just all round hipster sh*t....

lol bruh nobody is offended all me and ephren tasylor did is correct people's ignorance

TBF the locals blocked all the ports out of the island to try stop whoever did it escaping, it weren't actual Thailand mainland it was the island off it, so it weren't like there's loads of people.

The blockade been lifted so whoever dun the dance has gone...

/

R.I.P. still, what a way to go out and imagine what the family must be thinking now.

Really sad.

how many guys have been murdered in your city in the past year?

i wouldnt worry about it

looks like im off there in jan for 3 weeks aswell to suprise one of our mates

i will defo be gettin blotted off cheap beer and £100 bags, both incidentally known as chang, having 5somes with tiny yellow whores n generally bein 'far too comfortable' without incident

i'll be with the lads so no cultural or real outdoorsy themes will prevail

that's for holidays with the bird

• Upvote 2

how many guys have been murdered in your city in the past year?

i wouldnt worry about it

looks like im off there in jan for 3 weeks aswell to suprise one of our mates

i will defo be gettin blotted off cheap beer and £100 bags, both incidentally known as chang, having 5somes with tiny yellow whores n generally bein 'far too comfortable' without incident

i'll be with the lads so no cultural or real outdoorsy themes will prevail

that's for holidays with the bird

looool Chang beer is dirt

Singha is better imo

Which part of TH are you going to? Bangkok gets old after 2 days... Much prefer Phuket, Pattaya and 'Chang' Mai.

If you have time... Phi Phi is sick for a desert island session.

Also, less dangerous in Koh Phangan if you're there during a full moon party.  

Keep your wits about ya lad

yh we're in phi phi for the majority, got a mate that lives there n we're suprising another mate who's over there from oz with his mum

lookin to land phuket airport, not sure if we'll be hittin bangkok, i'd rather go pattaya

wont be reaching chiang mai, but i wana do that with the mrs

lookin at hittin that side of the world come 2016 feb ish after we've driven europe

plannin the euro trip now, gettin bikes, inflatable kayak, bout 13 countries in 6 months, gona be stupidly decent but i digress...

u been about Asia much? i'll take any suggestions mate if u have em im up for anythin really

i'm bein overly put off by south east asia it bein the baitest place atm tho, seein every other c*nt on fbook petting a stoned tiger

Exactly 

People are just getting offended because they went Thailand with their Cannon taking artsy pics whilst island hopping, elephant trekking, meeting tribes and just all round hipster sh*t....

:lmao:

Thailand’s military ruler has suggested that "beautiful" female visitors to his country should not expect to be safe in bikinis.

David Miller, 24, and Hannah Witheridge, 23, were killed earlier this week after they attended a beach party on the island of Koh Tao in the Gulf of Thailand.

Negative attention on the country – to which 800,000 Britons visit each year – appears to have left its leader attempting to offer explanations for why young travellers may run into trouble there.

Speaking in a live broadcast on Wednesday discussing tourist safety, he said: “There are always problems with tourist safety. They think our country is beautiful and is safe so they can do whatever they want, they can wear bikinis and walk everywhere,” according to the AFP news agency.

He added: “Can they be safe in bikinis... unless they are not beautiful?”

The Prime Minister has since apologised for his remarks, telling a press conference on Thursday: “I’m sorry that it hurt people.”

The comments, which drew widespread condemnation, also resulted in the British embassy contacting him for clarification.

he didn't phrase it the best way but I C/S his general sentiment, as in don't come here trying to take Thailand for the Maldives.

Imagine being raped by some swarthy wild eyed Burmese migrant fresh out of Rangoon, sexually unrestrained and bamboozled on his first encounter with hipster Caucasian slappers on their gap yah

Just imagine it, him grunting and thrusting violentently whilst the sweat dripps before being hacked to death with a hoe... What a way to die shits horrendous

Maybe white people should stay at home, got guys being beheadded in Syria and raped and mutilated in Thailand, contracting Ebola out in Africa

The world is trying to tell these people something but they love to do this dora the explorer bohemian lifestyles even as the world changes around them into a violent cesspool

im sorry...

d

g

fdh

fd

h

fdh

h

h

fd

hfd

h