IMMORAL THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR BREDRINS GIRLS

Thizz

not one ounce of subtlety not to mention ur whole line of thought is based on assumptions like just cause ur light skinned it dont mean shes moving to u bruh

not surprised both of them r looking at u like some wannabe american gigolo meets rainman

how did I imply his girl was moving to me? and if I had, what would my lightskin have to do with it?

what was impolite about how I excused myself?

Semi-related, but my homies brother is always lapping up my sloppy seconds, has done for years. Don't know wha'um to him. He lets the dust settle for a month or two then swoops. Always denying it and putting it to coincidence. Weird weird sort of flattery.

/

I told him the latest issue was a wopper yet he went straight in taking her on city dates and now I hear he's cuffing it. 1000 palms on my face

is this real life?

i cant comprehend

outstanding

Darren Bent used to this to Defoe

Some clueless idiots in this thread

its all minor.... lens should have cussed up your mate for calling you disrespectfull...cnt see the disrespect hes just tking u 

for a twat basically

fresh's mate is a fucking savage, wouldn't trust the guy ever 

people are missing the point

I've been accused of disrespecting, thought I'd come to the VIPers and find out if I have and how, in order to make sense of it

the reason why we were having the convo isn't relevant to this,

my reason for the exit was that when my boy said he was goin bed, the girl continued talking about the subject (which at the time was her occupation).

so I thought I'm not stayin up having this convo with man's girl, I'm gonna explain my exit then exit.

So why could you not continue conversing?

If the 3 of you were sat in his living room and he got up to get a drink would you follow him?

Honestly though lads

No one here has f*cked their mates missus?

Ex even?

I know Phil must have don't something like this

/

This is where Uncle Tone's supposed to come through with the narrative

My best friend f*cked our boys missus (now his ex) before we became friends with him during college. Them stories that you throw in the tomb of the raiders of the lost ark to never be seen again.

^^^^ :lmao:  pos Porchy 

If the 3 of you were sat in his living room and he got up to get a drink would you follow him?

no, coz he'd be back in a minute or so.

if he went bed and for some reason she wanted to stay in the living room, I would go yard, or if I'm staying go to the spare room and sit on my phone or something

^^^^ :lmao: pos Porchy

if he went bed and for some reason she wanted to stay in the living room, I would go yard, or if I'm staying go to the spare room and sit on my phone or something

This

^^^^ :lmao: pos Porchy

This

But you still wouldn't feel the need to turn to his chick and say "I'm going upstairs to sit on my phone cos it's not about sitting with you in 2014"

• Upvote 3

slightly related, slightly not, but I didn't wana make a topic

so my boy invites me to a whatsapp chat with him and his girl so I can be introduced

I chat to them, then he says he's going bed

I type "cool, I'm gonna come out the chat, not about being alone in a chat with Your girl"

somehow this message is being seen as disrespectful, anyone able to explain how?

should of said 'cool' then bounced

ur friend sounds easily confused