IMMORAL THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR BREDRINS GIRLS

Thizz

Never had this, intolerable

My boys girls = my sisters

My missus' girls, however....

tumblr_mn2ihif4dp1srb4uqo1_400.gif

looooooooool this gif
sdkjgkjdfhgkjh dying

one ting lived on my road over the summer. i beat knowing she had a BF then when it was her bday her fella was at hers and she invited me over to the party. i knew don like we were kool and sh*t

smug-david-brent-o_zps5319a07f.gif

Fell back a few weeks but i was right back at it

/

wouldn't do it to my dawgs tho. too many females out here for that

Dunno why you had to exit Lens. If there was any further convo or anything inapropes your boy woulda seen it nah?

taking whatsapp for the living room

• Upvote 5

Semi-related, but my homies brother is always lapping up my sloppy seconds, has done for years. Don't know wha'um to him. He lets the dust settle for a month or two then swoops. Always denying it and putting it to coincidence. Weird weird sort of flattery.

/

I told him the latest issue was a wopper yet he went straight in taking her on city dates and now I hear he's cuffing it. 1000 palms on my face

Semi-related, but my homies brother is always lapping up my sloppy seconds, has done for years. Don't know wha'um to him. He lets the dust settle for a month or two then swoops. Always denying it and putting it to coincidence. Weird weird sort of flattery.

/

I told him the latest issue was a wopper yet he went straight in taking her on city dates and now I hear he's cuffing it. 1000 palms on my face

is this real life?

i cant comprehend

outstanding 

This convo is about them unwritten codes. My concern is that there are man that will happily hit on his boys woman like its ok to do. Getting a vibe that there are some on ere that might do this. Honour seems to have gone out of fashion.

And that "Lensuation" smh Its whatsapp not Eastenders dude.

And Masunbonteng is a blatant regen. Clearly too casual to be some new guy to the forum.

• Upvote 3

people are missing the point

I've been accused of disrespecting, thought I'd come to the VIPers and find out if I have and how, in order to make sense of it

the reason why we were having the convo isn't relevant to this, 

my reason for the exit was that when my boy said he was goin bed, the girl continued talking about the subject (which at the time was her occupation). 

so I thought I'm not stayin up having this convo with man's girl, I'm gonna explain my exit then exit. 

y cudnt u politely excuse urself and exit then

the bars u dropped r homewrecker type ones

espesh since u said she carried on, it's like ur sayin "yo fam look at ur girl doe lol rele? im out"

if u dnt get wat i mean here is the visual

5fUylKH.gif

not one ounce of subtlety not to mention ur whole line of thought is based on assumptions like just cause ur light skinned it dont mean shes moving to u bruh

not surprised both of them r looking at u like some wannabe american gigolo meets rainman

do u say everything that pops into ur head?

neway

• Upvote 1