Week 17 - 14/15 Premier League

User

both arsenal & pool aint making top 4

more pool but arsenal havent been themselves most of the season

pool flopping is one of the main reasons arsenal's poor performances have gone unoticed

Don't worry about us we are professionals at this scraping top 4 shit

pool flopping is one of the main reasons arsenal's poor performances have gone unoticed

Don't worry about us we are professionals at this scraping top 4 sh*t

dunno bout this season.

this is the worst weve looked as a team in decades.

there is 0 balance to the team right now.

you may say that but theres alot more teams in the hunt this season leaving you lots performaces aside

someone may correct me but in the history of the pl i dont remember there being so many in contention

To think last season were were a player or two away. I don't know where to start with this team.

From time BFG was saying he didn't feel like he had much to fight for  early this season. I knew alarm bells were ringing.

Yes injury as plagued us. But its so guaranteed that we can't even keep a narrow lead .

wenger would not address the obvious  issues regarding DM . bar a defender if we are lucky. As bad as we have been. We are 4 points of 4th.

With  2 of the teams above us  in our next 4 fixtures. If we are still behind them then its worrying times.

24333DEE00000578-2882518-image-m-36_1419

easily unah

i fail to see that bro

really?

look past the attacking midfield and forward options.

our defence is in atrocious shape.

3 recognised centre halves, one is on the verge of being a crock, the other is a 19 year old right back learning on the job and the other was a sideman in a world cup winning squad that now thinks hes completed football.

our fullbacks have been downgraded from last season.

our 2 holding midfielders are an over the hill failed playmaker and an over the hill discount gattuso.

its BAD.

• Upvote 1

easily unah

i fail to see that bro

really?

look past the attacking midfield and forward options.

our defence is in atrocious shape.

3 recognised centre halves, one is on the verge of being a crock, the other is a 19 year old right back learning on the job and the other was a sideman in a world cup winning squad that now thinks hes completed football.

our fullbacks have been downgraded from last season.

our 2 holding midfielders are an over the hill failed playmaker and an over the hill discount gattuso.

its BAD.

i disagree with very little of this but gg

gg...

It Has Been Worse

with the exception of sagna id say debuchy >> 90 percent of our fullbacks past 5-6 years

since having to play here there and everywhere chambers has looked less solid than he did at the start of the season when he was soley a RB and looking a mad talent as well as a great darkhorse acquisition from southampton

without injury a back 4 of debuchy kos merts chambers is the best we've had in a minute and our attack is ridiculously stacked and deep as its ever been in the total midfielder era, so IMO ye this is one of our best squads (on paper) for a long long time

the depressing mind numbing truth is that really and truly wenger is just a shit coach/manager, tactically inept, unable/unwilling to change his methods and the reason we aint bout shit

his failure to get results out of a squad with so much talent is the ground zero case for y he needs to walk