DRAWING GIRLS

underwriter

U probably smell desperate

Very unattractive

An u kill it when u message twice without a response to your first message. .that reeks of desperation an I wouldn't business what the guy looks like. Crazy youts can look like anything

Hahahahahahaha. She said you smell like desperation and unattractiveness.

Merry Christmas bro loooool

• Upvote 7

i see a PYT, approach, light hearted bant chit chat, drinking and what not talking about where she works, where she lives, who shes come with, whats the plans after etc etc

ask for the number 'yeah yeah sure no problem'

come like Uncle Murda huntin down his worthy opponent (20 seconds):

too long a convo, + asking so much personal info = friendzoning in Your case. try shortening the convo.

I'd cut the "where she lives, where she works". That can happen over whatsapp.

Ask her about that night, sure, what she's on for the night, what plans after, then number.

Drop some of the personal questions, she will feel more secure talking about them when You speak on whatsapp and she's determined that You're normal.

tbh i dno bout all dat friendzoning shit u tlkin about

my only thought was how is underwriter showin value - fair enough theres a little bit of humour but if ur butters n ur there jus interviewing girls in raves wats gonna make her wanna reply to messages the next day

ur just another nice guy to her bringing nothing to her life but average convo

• Upvote 3

i see a PYT, approach, light hearted bant chit chat, drinking and what not talking about where she works, where she lives, who shes come with, whats the plans after etc etc

ask for the number 'yeah yeah sure no problem'

come like Uncle Murda huntin down his worthy opponent (20 seconds):

too long a convo, + asking so much personal info = friendzoning in Your case. try shortening the convo.

I'd cut the "where she lives, where she works". That can happen over whatsapp.

Ask her about that night, sure, what she's on for the night, what plans after, then number.

Drop some of the personal questions, she will feel more secure talking about them when You speak on whatsapp and she's determined that You're normal.

tbh i dno bout all dat friendzoning sh*t u tlkin about

my only thought was how is underwriter showin value - fair enough theres a little bit of humour but if ur butters n ur there jus interviewing girls in raves wats gonna make her wanna reply to messages the next day

ur just another nice guy to her bringing nothing to her life but average convo

laughed out loud at this lool

i never do too long a convo

if anything im renowned for just wanting to draw girls and be gone

but ive realised over the years, some girls wanna warm to you not just 3/4 questions then get the number and duck out

so now thats what i do... i speak to them casj and prob 10 to even 30mins in ill ask for the number

speak to them casj and prob 10 to even 30mins in ill ask for the number

man tries to start the date straight away?

speak to them casj and prob 10 to even 30mins in ill ask for the number

man tries to start the date straight away?

are u saying u dont speak to a girl for the whole night trying to get her back to your house?

is this not the same equation/scenario by you still speaking to a 'girl' for a long period of time

so i see this ting on facebook which i remember speaking to timmme ago

so i poke her

she pokes me back

i message her small talk shit

i say yeah whats ur whatsapp

she gives me the number no hesitation (remember this)

so talkin on whatsapp now (minimal conversation she is giving back to me)

i then say im thinking bout paying you a visit sometime this week (suttin like that)

she says (lol y?)

i said why not

she said (because i dont know you)

now when she says this i instantly think to myself ok... so if you dont know me why are you freely giving me your number on facebook then??

i said to her (so dont you meet up for drinks n what not...?) had to quickly do a u turn -_-

she said (not with people i dont know)

i was left lost... confused... and angry at such a response from this silly girl

i just exited the conversation and left her... no logical at all in what she did and in what shes saying... just them attention seeking girls who takes bag of pictures for likes

so i see this ting on facebook which i remember speaking to timmme ago

so i poke her

she pokes me back

i message her small talk sh*t

i say yeah whats ur whatsapp

she gives me the number no hesitation (remember this)

so talkin on whatsapp now (minimal conversation she is giving back to me)

i then say im thinking bout paying you a visit sometime this week (suttin like that)

she says (lol y?)

i said why not

she said (because i dont know you)

now when she says this i instantly think to myself ok... so if you dont know me why are you freely giving me your number on facebook then??

i said to her (so dont you meet up for drinks n what not...?) had to quickly do a u turn -_-

she said (not with people i dont know)

i was left lost... confused... and angry at such a response from this silly girl

i just exited the conversation and left her... no logical at all in what she did and in what shes saying... just them attention seeking girls who takes bag of pictures for likes

if you knew this going in then why

some basic mistakes ffs.

SQUARE ONE : So you've drawn the girls number and you don't know her previously or maybe know each other but not on friend and prob not even acquaintance status...

Why the fuck are you messaging small talk for ? (think about it as your messaging yourself)

DO YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE SMALL TALK WITH ANYONE OVER MESSAGES ? 

HOW LONG WILL YOU BE POLITE AND ENTERTAIN SMALL TALK FOR ?

SOMEONE WITH DEAD CONVO WANTS TO MEET IN PERSON, WOULD YOU MEET THEM ?

edit: wrote out what you need to do but i think you're beyond help so cant be assed to finish it off

Tbf I once started thinking that during my last single stint ice but I realised some girls are only capable of small talk and don't have the intellectual ability to hold a conversation about anything remotely interesting and unrelated to what you doing

Just have to learn to judge who is and who isn't to prevent you wasting your time

Used to just stop messaging them after first convo of during the number if they are giving dead convo, might have missed out on one or two, but overall it's a policy that worked for me

Could never be that guy trying to get blood out of a stone with these basics, way too good for that tbh

• Upvote 4

yh i agree with them girls

started writing out a long post and thought why bother lol

i dont bother with small talk, im just trying to move the convo to sex... once you got that sex convo going on shes not gnna reply i dont know you