Gerrard ''I Couldn't Retire Without Winning a League Title''

Mame Biram Diouf

Common knowledge in Liverpool that his Mrs got filmed a couple times while snorting coke and fucking with different gangsters.

Stevie's been getting extorted for years to keep to vids private.

Its also common knowledge that the "fixers" who backed his beef with Bromley Jr wouldn't allow him to go chelsea.

• Upvote 1

Common knowledge in Liverpool that his Mrs got filmed a couple times while snorting coke and fucking with different gangsters.

Stevie's been getting extorted for years to keep to vids private.

Its also common knowledge that the "fixers" who backed his beef with Bromley Jr wouldn't allow him to go chelsea.

fack

:rofl:

"Gerrard is a great player and we want an English core very much," Mourinho told The Times. "We normally play a midfield triangle and you can imagine that Gerrard and (Frank) Lampard, with (Claude) Makelele just behind them as protection, could be a very strong team but I think it is Gerrard's loss more than Chelsea's.

"Why? Because Chelsea have good solutions; a good team with the conditions to improve and a club which will be one of the best in the world in a short period of time.

"So when he decides not to join this club, I think it will be a loss for him, for his career.

"He can say 'I was European champion at Liverpool' and I have to say that is correct.

"But I can say to him in the next 10 years we will compare trophies at Chelsea and trophies at Liverpool. And he will lose."

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That sh*t that make your soul burn slow.

deep

I read that imagining this as background music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH7sIOBJqLA

:rofl:

Believe what you want but the people actually from Liverpool who aren't deluded will know whats up.

I used to be in Liverpool quite alot back then as my boys were at John Moors uni, so I got to know quite a few people from there.

I was hearing everything in this link, from various people way before it was published.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-560616/Soccer-star-gangsters-Steven-Gerrard-murky-depths-Liverpools-underworld.html

i used to hear such stories from my cuz in pool but never knew how deep it went

no wonder mans looked broken for sometime

• 2 months later...

In an interview with Rio Ferdinand set to be aired on BT Sport on Wednesday, the 35-year-old said: "This was round about the time when I was doing a lot of thinking about what's next for me because I'd had a couple of initial chats with Brendan saying to me, 'I'm going to start managing your games and I have to look after you and I want you to be fresh and I don't want you to be playing three games in a week because you may be tired' and stuff like that.

"But this situation was a bit unique because it was Real Madrid and I wanted to play.

"I sat on that bench devastated because I wanted to play, so it is one of those situations. It sort of pushed me into making a decision to move on and try something different."

“We heard Chelsea possibly making a few changes and we actually had the confidence, 'We can blow them away', but I think sort of underestimated the power of Mourinho.

He came and he spoilt the game - he ruined it. He had them very hard to beat. He had all the units.

“He spoilt the game and he even said after - he was quoted - 'We came to spoil the party.' The slip happened at a bad time, it was cruel for me personally.

“There’s not a day that doesn’t go by that I don’t think about, ‘What if that didn’t happen?’

“Would things have been different? Would it have turned out different? Maybe it might have, I don’t know.

• 2 months later...

The root of the Galaxy’s current problems could be found in their midfield, though. The arrival of Steven Gerrard this summer prompted the kind of winning run LA had been waiting all season for, but the former England captain is now proving an awkward addition, upsetting the balance of Arena’s central unit.

With Gerrard in the line-up Juninho is pushed up the field into nosebleed territory, where he is not at his best. Besides, without the Brazilian’s mobility across the halfway line and in front of the back four LA are often left exposed through the middle, with Gerrard no longer the marauding, Captain Everything figure he once was in his pomp.

uh oh

watched them draw 0-0 with Drogba's team a little while back

he spent the game pinging passes out to the left

he charged forward twice, both times leading to nothing

forced a long shot when he should've retained possession, in the last 10 mins

team as a whole looked out of sorts, but he offered nothing useful

biggest contribution he made was stamping on Drogba's ankle before HT

• 1 month later...