Supermalt

Damm, I imagine she probably told man she was going and he couldn't say nothing. And when she lands back here, what can he do for her? However long Floyd has her in his harem is enough for her to be wanting to carry on that kind of lifestyle.

Even if her and Flloyd ain't fucking whats to say she hasn't grabbed onto another baller out there. 

Damm, I imagine she probably told man she was going and he couldn't say nothing. And when she lands back here, what can he do for her? However long Floyd has her in his harem is enough for her to be wanting to carry on that kind of lifestyle.

Even if her and Flloyd ain't f*cking whats to say she hasn't grabbed onto another baller out there.

Probably parked in Terminal 5, long stay waiting to pick her up in his AA service whip.

• Upvote 3

Even if her and Flloyd ain't f*cking whats to say she hasn't grabbed onto another baller out there.

Probably parked in Terminal 5, long stay waiting to pick her up in his AA service whip.

Fak  :lol:

Boy, fathers raise your sons.

Even on a minor level, girl talking about having dinner with a male co worker or some male friend sh*t can't wash and I'm listening to my gut

Walking into wife f*ckery doesn't happen overnight

I really don't get this.

A genuine friend male or female shouldn't be seen as a threat.

• Upvote 2

Even on a minor level, girl talking about having dinner with a male co worker or some male friend sh*t can't wash and I'm listening to my gut

I really don't get this.

That's cool. Case by case basis.

But in general, nah.

Female 'friends' usually ghost when they get a man, and I understand it.

• Upvote 1

I really don't get this.

caveman logic

/

i rate the girl, how can from some any ends finesse her way onto Floyd's private jet lool she should stay out in america there's a reality show, hosting & urban modelling shit waiting for her