Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

Any1 from Birmz here?

What happened to T Locc aka Twin from Mob Squad?

Found out still

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-murder-probe-after-2008-7232541

Got shot in 2008 and the wound never healed properly.

When he was inside last year they never took his care seriously and it got septic, had a heart attack from the blood poisoning, mad.

The lesser known stories of gun crime, how survivors sometimes need constant care.

Was Sir Coxsone's grandson aswell f*cking hell.

R.I.P T-Locc still

https://youtube.com/watch?v=d_hnpLCCTNU

thats deep still

healthcare in jail is a proper joke

nearly died when I was in belmarsh circa 2010 ended up in hospital for 4 weeks after my pulmonary artery burst cos i had a chest infection I caught in there that they failed to treat

the infection had fucked up the wall of my lung where the artery pumps blood into it so it was leaking blood directly into my lung which i was coughing up

it started when I was at the old bailey for jury selection so the jailers took me to uch who did an x ray said I had a chest infection, gave me some broad spectrum antibiotics and put me back in a van to the jail cos i'd stopped coughing up blood by then which was a few hours later

guy was driving like a d*ckhead as they do so by the time I got back there I'd started coughing up blood again

prison refused to give me the antibiotics cos it wasnt prescribed by their dr, gave me couple plastic bags (the ones you see prisoners with when they get released with their property in it) and left me in a cell coughing up blood till the morning

filled up both bags by the time they decided to take me back to hospital at which time the consultants at Queen Elizabeth in woolwich said I needed to be transferred to ICU at St Thomas'. They kept me in there for couple days then put me in a negative pressurised room for about 3 weeks then discharged me to Queen Elizabeth for a few days then back to jail

when I got back to jail they put me in the healthcare "wing" and it took no more than 2 days for them to start fuckin up my medication 

the infection had f*cked up the wall of my lung where the artery pumps blood into it so it was leaking blood directly into my lung which i was coughing up

it started when I was at the old bailey for jury selection so the jailers took me to uch who did an x ray said I had a chest infection, gave me some broad spectrum antibiotics and put me back in a van to the jail cos i'd stopped coughing up blood by then which was a few hours later

guy was driving like a d*ckhead as they do so by the time I got back there I'd started coughing up blood again

prison refused to give me the antibiotics cos it wasnt prescribed by their dr, gave me couple plastic bags (the ones you see prisoners with when they get released with their property in it) and left me in a cell coughing up blood till the morning

filled up both bags by the time they decided to take me back to hospital at which time the consultants at Queen Elizabeth in woolwich said I needed to be transferred to ICU at St Thomas'. They kept me in there for couple days then put me in a negative pressurised room for about 3 weeks then discharged me to Queen Elizabeth for a few days then back to jail

when I got back to jail they put me in the healthcare "wing" and it took no more than 2 days for them to start f*ckin up my medication

Didn't think I needed another reason to try keep myself out of prison, but damn

the infection had f*cked up the wall of my lung where the artery pumps blood into it so it was leaking blood directly into my lung which i was coughing up

when I got back to jail they put me in the healthcare "wing" and it took no more than 2 days for them to start f*ckin up my medication 

thats a madness, these guys really could've killed you

same symptoms we were dealing with, gp's & even the Harley street dons failed to spot the problem

worst thing is she had the heart attack, while in hospital waiting for a blood thinning agent

/

thanks lads

The mad ting is I remember when they reported on the girl being stabbed in Bridge the morning after.

To think there was another girl unconscious somewhere else the same time smh.

That's what you call a trail of destruction.

Thug made pregnant woman put her boyfriend on speakerphone so he could listen to her screams as he repeatedly stabbed her in the stomach
  • Nathaniel Robinson stabbed victim 9 times at Bournville home, West Mids
  • Victim, 25, a long-term friend of Robinson's, almost bled to death at scene
  • She and her unborn child both survived but she remains haunted by attack 
  • Robinson, 25, pleaded guilty to GBH and will be sentenced later this week

A knifeman forced a pregnant woman to phone her boyfriend on speakerphone so he could listen to her screams as he repeatedly plunged a kitchen knife into her stomach.

Nathaniel Robinson stabbed his victim nine times during a three-minute frenzied attack at her home in Bournville, West Midlands, when she told him she was expecting a baby.

The 25-year-old victim grappled with Robinson and almost bled to death at the scene.

2F5B6AA400000578-0-image-a-18_1450085580

+5
2F5B6AEF00000578-0-image-m-17_1450085575

+5

Nathaniel Robinson (right) forced a pregnant woman (left) to phone her boyfriend on speakerphone so he could listen to her screams as he repeatedly stabbed her in the stomach

She had lost so much blood that, when a 999 operator urged her to apply pressure to the wound, she replied: 'Which one?'

The victim and her unborn son both survived but she is still haunted by the motiveless attack. She is due to give birth next month. 

Robinson, 25, pleaded guilty to GBH and is due to be sentenced later this week.

Recalling the terrifying attack, the woman - who did not want to be named - said: 'My boyfriend could hear my screams on the other end of the line.

'I pleaded with Robinson to stop. I said: "Please don't do this, I'm pregnant". But then he started to target my stomach.

'I grabbed the knife, which is why I had hand injuries. He was completely silent throughout. The only screaming came from me and then he stopped and walked off. He obviously felt he had done enough.'

Robinson carried out the attack in May this year. The 25-year-old had known his victim for several years and said there was no indication of what was about to unfold.

But, as he entered the flat, he forced his victim into the bedroom before pulling out a kitchen knife and launching the attack.

She said: 'He asked to come to my flat. He sounded completely normal and I had no reason to think anything was wrong.

2F5B6AC800000578-0-image-a-19_1450085600

+5

The attacker stabbed his victim - a long-term friend of his - nine times during a three-minute frenzied attack when she told him she was expecting a baby. Pictured: The scars left from the attack 

'I walked into the bedroom and he followed me in. He tried to shut the door and I told him not to as I was about to go back out.

'Then he pulled out the knife. It was a very large kitchen knife. To start with I just laughed. I had no idea what it was about. But it very quickly started to sink in.

'He asked me to sit on the bed, call my boyfriend and put him on loud speaker.

'I did as he asked and tilted the handset towards him so he could talk, but he said nothing. He lunged across and started to stab me as soon as my partner picked up the phone.' 

After stabbing his victim, Robinson fled from the scene, leaving the woman in a pool of blood on her bedroom floor.

She managed to phone her mother in a desperate cry for help while her neighbour - who had phoned police after hearing screams - broke into the property with a crowbar.

The woman also called herself an ambulance and attempted to stem the blood flow as she waited to be rescued.  

'He was only in the house for a total of three minutes - but it felt like an eternity. When he left I started to panic that he would come back to finish me off,' she said. 

2F5B6AE800000578-3359045-image-m-23_1450

+5
2F5B6AAA00000578-3359045-image-a-24_1450

+5

The victim has undergone two operations for her injuries. She was stabbed in her knee which severed all her tendons and ligaments (left). She was also left with wounds on her hands as she tried to defend herself (right)

'I dragged myself across the floor to get to the front door to close it. There was blood everywhere. I called my mum, who lived nearby, and an ambulance. I did not think I was going to make it.

'My neighbour started banging the door and my mum had also arrived and was screaming at the door. But the 999 operator said not to open the door to anybody until the police arrived.

'My neighbour had started to try and use a crowbar to get inside.

'Eventually the police, my neighbour and the paramedics got in along with my mum, sister and partner. It was very traumatic to hear my mum and sister outside desperately trying to get in.'

The victim was rushed to Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital where her only thought was for her baby, who is due next month.

She underwent two operations for severe nerve damage on her finger and her knee.

'My baby boy is due in January and I am hoping the new year will mark a new start and a new beginning
Victim 

She said: 'The first wound was stabbed down into my knee and all of my tendons and ligaments were severed.

'I had minimum pain relief and just kept asking about my baby. I was awake during surgery because of the anaesthetic and I was terrified I would lose my baby. I am very lucky we both survived.'

In October, Robinson, of Bartley Green, admitted inflicting GBH with intent and possession of a bladed article.

The victim helped police catch Robinson by tracking him down via social media as she recovered in hospital.

She said: 'I noticed he was on his accounts so I called him up. He answered and I asked why he did it to me. He could not give an answer but I recorded the call and handed it to police.

'They managed to track him down in Leicester and he has been in custody ever since.'

Robinson later entered a guilty plea to the charge. 

'I thought I would have to go through a trial. I really hope he is given a lengthy sentence. I have gone through all the anger, the tears and the heartache and now I want closure,' she said. 

'I hate the thought of him serving a short sentence and coming out to threaten me and my baby.

'I had to leave my old home because of a fear he would send somebody else to finish the job off. He may be locked up at the moment, but this has affected all aspects of my life.

'My scars are hyper-sensitive, I struggle to stand and walk for long periods and I have no sensation in my finger at all. I work with very vulnerable people and it has been very difficult.

'I also know I will be very protective of my son when he arrives and I react badly to anybody who tries to touch my stomach.'

Despite her attacker being court, the woman is furious that he was not charged with attempted murder. 

'I am angry a man who stabbed me with a knife he brought to my house was not convicted of attempted murder,' she said.

'He was initially charged with attempted murder but the Crown Prosecution Service instead accepted a charge of inflicting GBH.

'My baby boy is due in January and I am hoping the new year will mark a new start and a new beginning. I just pray he is given a lengthy sentence.' 

:mad: