Dumbest/Most Corrupt youngsters from my ends

Bruno Di Gradi

Imagine the younger one came to my cell after they came back from court for sentencing when they got birded the first time with his head spinning

Had to sit him down and give him a pep talk

Then we went back to his cell that he was sharing with his older brother

He asked his brother if he could take an ear bud

Donny looked at him with the plainest face and said nah bro I got 17 years to use these

U know them awkward ones where u just wanna disappear into thin air

Madness

17 years to use ear buds :lol:

Imagine the younger one came to my cell after they came back from court for sentencing when they got birded the first time with his head spinning

Donny looked at him with the plainest face and said nah bro I got 17 years to use these

Madness

Madness

some movie sh*t

tutor was gullible as f*ck though

prisonrapvideo.jpg

A judge has handed nine-month jail sentences to two prisoners who starred in a three-minute rap video recorded behind bars on an illegally-held mobile phone.

Moysha Shepherd and Demehl Thomas, who appeared in court via a videolink to HMP Birmingham, sniggered as a judge said he did not want to waste time watching their rap duet.

The defendants, both aged 25 and from Birmingham, pleaded guilty after becoming the first ever inmates to be charged with making an unauthorised sound recording in prison.

Father-of-six Shepherd, formerly of Hampstead Road, Handsworth, was charged with breaching the 1952 Prison Act in September while serving a five-year sentence for dangerous driving and involvement in a prison van break-out plot.

Thomas, previously of Vernolds Croft, Highgate, was serving a seven-year term for aggravated burglary.

After the men admitted making the illegal recording between 1 and 16 August this year, prosecutor Peter Grice told Birmingham Crown Court the video was the subject of a national newspaper report on 17 August.

Judge Patrick Thomas QC was then asked by Mr Grice if he would like to watch the video before passing sentence.

Opting not to view the short film, Judge Thomas replied: "It's unlikely to appeal to me and unless it informs me (in passing sentence) I am not going to take up valuable court time."

The court heard that a third unknown inmate had recorded the musical video, which contained nothing which could be considered grossly offensive.

Geraldine Toal, mitigating for Shepherd, said of the footage: "I have seen it twice. It's simply a rap video.

"It is clear that there is someone else there taking this video."

The other defendant's counsel, Thomas Schofield, told the court: "This is two men singing and rapping to another prisoner inside about their hopes for release and the future."

Judge Thomas told the amateur rappers that illegal possession of mobile phones could be "highly disruptive" and have serious consequences for prison security.

The judge added: "No great crime seems to have been committed by you in respect of that mobile phone above and beyond the possession of it.

"I hope we don't have any more of this kind of offending - mobile phones are banned in prison for a reason."

Detective Constable Jim Farrell, from West Midlands Police's prison-based team, said: "These two inmates defied prison rules and the decision to take them to court shows this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated."

Pete Small, the director of HMP Birmingham, which is run by private firm G4S, said: "Today's sentence sends a strong message to prisoners who think they can brazenly break prison rules without consequences.

"While these men were put on to the most basic prison regime at the time, I am delighted that West Midlands Police also brought charges and they now face additional time behind bars."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/prisoners-who-recorded-rap-video-on-smuggled-iphone-handed-extra-nine-month-sentences-a6783526.html

A cocky prisoner has been showing off his luxury life in jail with pictures of his television, hoard of top-of-the-line trainers and stacks of food.

Warren Tevlin is currently serving a 30-month sentence for burglary after being jailed in August. 

The father-of-four has taken to social media using his illegally held iPhone 6S to boast of hosting parties in his cell and relaxing in bed in front of The X Factor.

2FA49C8100000578-0-image-m-14_1451294247

+4
2FA49C8900000578-0-image-a-15_1451294260

+4

Warren Tevlin, pictured right, and his prison cell, left, where he watches the X Factor on a television

2FA49C8D00000578-0-image-a-16_1451294335

+4

Tevlin has a collection of top-of-the-line shoes including Nike and Puma footwear, pictured

According to The Sun, Tevlin, 32, has an iPhone 6 worth more than £500, flip-flops and also enjoys sleeping under Egyptian cotton sheets more suited to luxury hotels than prison wings.

Despite prisoners often being banned from social media, Tevlin has been on Snapchat and Facebook bragging about his life inside.

On Snapchat, he posted a picture of his television and wrote: 'A bit of X Factor in bed why not.'

And on Facebook he said: 'Santa has been to see mr t. loads of new clothes n foot where' (sic).

Tevlin, who was previously jailed for a similar crime in 2011, has posted pictures of his collection of Nike and Puma trainers and a massive stack of food, including Kellogg's cereal, Ryvita and Tetley tea.

2FA49CC100000578-0-image-a-17_1451294389

+4

He has a gigantic stock of food in his cell including branded goods from Kellogg's, Tetley and Ryvita

His behaviour has been criticised by Manchester MP Graham Stringer, who called for an inquiry.

Mr Stringer told The Sun: 'My major concern is he is using the internet and posting things and that would allow him to threaten or abuse people.

'He shouldn't have access to the internet in that way. At the very minimum he is boasting about the luxury of his situation which many people will find offensive.'

A prison service spokesman has since confirmed Tevlin has been stripped of his privileges and could even face extra time added to his sentence - although it remained unclear exactly how much of his haul of luxuries was held with the knowledge of the prison staff.

Facebook has also removed his profile.