Jay-Z B-Sides Concert

Rsonist

Nas catalogue shits on Jays, seriously thats like my acid test when seeing if someone has decent rap opinions.

Like Ronaldo vs Messi.

Also these debates will always exist, like Pele Maradona. MJ vs Prince Mayweather vs Pac and so on.

Cant believe guys on here were disputing Jays catalogue over Nas

Nasir's one be just as good though

The lost tapes >>>>

Just as good?

Nas has the best unreleased catalogue in rap alongside Pac.

Jigga really doesn't come close.

If we're talking about released music they're much closer, but even then Nasir>>

I listened to both Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt today. One straight after the other.

I think Illmatic is the greatest Hip Hop album ever made. And this is coming from someone who thinks Jay Z is the greatest rapper dead or alive.

I don't think this is a case of who is better using facts but down to taste and opinion. Never consciously checked for Nas' music, always Jigga though. Just how it is.

I listened to both Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt today. One straight after the other.

I think Illmatic is the greatest Hip Hop album ever made. And this is coming from someone who thinks Jay Z is the greatest rapper dead or alive.

I don't think this is a case of who is better using facts but down to taste and opinion. Never consciously checked for Nas' music, always Jigga though. Just how it is.

Amen.