Lionel Messi

Guest Its Me Bitches

I don't understand why Madrid bought Robben, Sneijder & Drenthe. It made sense when I thought Sneijder would play thru the middle but they've put him on the left & he's keeping Robben out of the side.
Yeah robbens to sick to be on the bench agen, guti plays in the middle, but robbens proberly the best you can get on the left wing so madrid are dumb.

Told man about Iniesta start of LAST season. He was thre best player last season, trusay messi was injured for a while.End of season man will be talking about Sneijder in same breath aswell. I know man rate him now but come end of season he will be getting rated as top players in world. Only a few rate him that highly at the mo. Will be a mainstream ting before too long.

*cannot wait till seasons over to start slewing certain man*That day will be a good day.Back to topic.. Messi >> Any player in the world right nowFabregas will never be the best player in the world while Messi's around.Iniesta is f*cking SIIIIIIIIIICKIve seen a few Barca games this season and he was on level with Messi performance wise.. His control, his passing, his agility, the essence of his play reminds me of ZidaneTOO MUCHHe makes defenders look like CLOWNS.

Fabregas is up there at the moment, he has more goals than your favourite striker so far this season and more assists than your favourite midfielder = FACT.
True, true. I should allow you man still considering Adebayor and Man Utd have both scored the same amount of goals this season so far.
You can't dispute that.Bold = key partsHave not said anything at all about what's going to happen in the future.

Fabregas is up there at the moment, he has more goals than your favourite striker so far this season and more assists than your favourite midfielder = FACT.
True, true. I should allow you man still considering Adebayor and Man Utd have both scored the same amount of goals this season so far.
You can't dispute that.Bold = key partsHave not said anything at all about what's going to happen in the future.
I cant wait till we play you. Get all man in on the MSN convo and our slewing gonna be on.

lol @ plp gwaning like say Ryan was the thread starter, talking about reh reh's the best in the world in f*cking September lolLike I said Kaka's the still the best, he's the one who took Man Utds defence for Duberry & Bramble & eventually won his team the CLBut what I do know isMaking a whole team play better aswell as looking good yourself >>>>> just looking good yourself4 Goals & 5 Assists>>>> 4 Goals 0 assists (League only)Roll on season 07/08

• 5 years later...

Lionel Messi could miss the rest of Barcelona's season after suffering a recurrence of a hamstring injury in the 2-1 win against Atletico Madrid.The 25-year-old Argentina forward will have tests on the injury on Monday.

Messi has struggled to regain full fitness since straining his hamstring during a Champions League match against Paris St-Germain in April.

"He was bothered in the same area. He felt a strange sensation," said Barca boss Tito Vilanova of Messi's injury.

Burn out already or just one off problem that will go over pre-season?

• 5 months later...

Messi >> Any player in the world right nowFabregas will never be the best player in the world while Messi's around.Iniesta is f*cking SIIIIIIIIIICKIve seen a few Barca games this season and he was on level with Messi performance wise.. His control, his passing, his agility, the essence of his play reminds me of ZidaneTOO MUCHHe makes defenders look like CLOWNS.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

So messi tried to pay to beat larissa riquelme

• 3 weeks later...

Icethe other day Quaresma was the best player in the world? http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

the unofficial onehes the peoples bestmessi is the official bestfabrgas is not top 3 you man lay off the pipehe aint even better then ineista

Lol porchy see what I used to have to deal with lol

/

Anyways 6 years on and messi is no longer my number 1

Last 18 months I haven't been enjoying his new style of play and now he isn't even scoring

No dribbling

No flair

No skills

He's still the best but for how much longer ??

• Upvote 1

WOW six years

Forum Progress tho

/

He needs to move back to RW

See the thing is when someone gets crowned Ballon D'or/WPOTY does he automatically become the best?

I am thinking if Neymar keeps this form up and leads Brazil to WC on home soil next summer(something is telling me it won't happen because of what happened the summer just gone) and has another good season 14-15 surely then we can start calling him the world's best

24-26 IMO that's when Neymar will become the best barring injuries

• 11 months later...