Lionel Messi

Guest Its Me Bitches

• 5 weeks later...

Lionel Messi has dropped the biggest hint yet that he could leave Barcelona, admitting that while he has always intended to retire at Camp Nou, “sometimes things don't work out as you plan”.

Since making his senior debut in October 2004, Messi has established himself as one of the greatest footballers of all time, winning six La Liga titles, three Champions Leagues, four consecutive Ballon d’Or gongs between 2009 and 2012 and breaking a host of scoring records.

But rival Cristiano Ronaldo was voted the best footballer on the planet in 2013 as Real Madrid triumphed in the Champions League and Copa Del Rey, while Messi and Barcelona endured a trophyless campaign.

And while Messi insists he is focused on bringing more silverware to Camp Nou this season, he suggests his future beyond that is uncertain.

“Right now I live in the present,” the Argentine superstar told Ole. “I’m thinking about having a great year and winning the titles that we want at Barcelona. And nothing more. After we will see. 

“A lot changes in football... I have always said that I would love to stay there forever, but sometimes things don't work out as you plan.

“Many times I've said it. If it were up to me I would stay forever. But as I have said, things don't always work out as you plan them. More so in football, where so many things change and so many things happen. 

“It's complicated, more so right now with what is happening at Barcelona.”

Can only see Chelsea and City being able to cop, couldn't go PSG with Ibra there.... 

• Downvote 1

Messi right wing

Rvp lone striker

Rooney #10

• 5 months later...