BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Thun said:

You still bumming it out playing for the failed algerian ice hockey team

So glad your hurt over us leaving, its send a direct message to haters of this country like you as you thought the English people had given up

lol

These days its more of a hobby that provides a second income and the odd groupy.

Like i said previously, eu never done me any wrong im living just fine, didnt really want any disruption to that.

Im sorry youve had problems finding a job and its taking you longer than expected to get a council flat and move out of your mums, those pesky poles and romanians ay

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

lol

These days its more of a hobby that provides a second income and the odd groupy.

Like i said previously, eu never done me any wrong im living just fine, didnt really want any disruption to that.

Im sorry youve had problems finding a job and its taking you longer than expected to get a council flat and move out of your mums, those pesky poles and romanians ay

Groupy from being an algerian hockey players pmsl, stop dreaming

Well, its has disrupted your life it seems, you are coming off super pissed

Why you jealous of my life, what hovel bedsit are you dwelling in now, maybe one day you can get a cleaning job as being an algerian ice hockey player is not a profession you can earn a living from, you probably have to pay them out your dole money

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, Young Bape said:

Do people here realize how racist Italians, Romanians, Albanians, Spaniards, Greeks etc are towards blacks, asians and arabs? Wether u like it or not for the most part English whites and English blacks get along very well in London. To a lesser extent English whites and English asians get along too in London too. Name me 1 European country where u can see a white dude and a black dude cracking joke together in a pub like in England or where there is as many half white half black people as there is in England. How many Mosques are there in Spain compared to England? Arabs in London have an entire strip Edgware Rd/Marble Arch in the heart of the city that they run. Show me a strip like that in Greece? show me how many Muslims have government jobs in Italy like they do in England? 

The country is more than London mate 

All this bullshit propaganda over the last couple of days polish people suddenly getting attacked

They're really pushing for that second referendum. I hope we do leave.. too much scaremongering from the leave side... We will get the same trade deals else ware or even better start producing things ourselves instead of being the EU's bitch

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1