Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

 

The whole lack of responsibility and not being accountable in the black 'community' is shameful but you will never ever hear people talk about it. They rather blame other things which are accelerants to an underlying issue which is not being addressed at all. 

 

and this is what it mostly boils down to 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The facts remain that in all the threads where I post polemical, contrarian and generally anti mainstream ideas, these are when emotions are triggered and I collect bare negative feedback lol com

It’s not that deep is a dumb response. Ur prob give out the most negs on here u angry lesbian ? These social networks reflect the ppl dem ?

10 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

possibly but it doesnt change the fact that that man took two schools in the brokest areas of the uk and turned them into top perfoming schools in the uk 

thats mad 

 

check his resume https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wilshaw

didnt even know he grew up in south london

A fact that's irrelevant when it comes to having input in a conversation about the causes or solution to knife crime

Only part of the conversation that he really has any insight into relating to his work is when Dr Leroy Logan MBE (plz check his resume) mentioned that schools excluding some of these kids practically delivers them into the hands of these gangs

Obviously he would refute those claims, how else do you get schools in the most deprived boroughs in London to get GCSE results above the national average without excluding pupils to boost your schools results?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Parents are to blame for this fuckry 

Children get their values from their parents if a father is absent or part time (many women are to blame for this to by the way they go on see to much fuckry with baby mothers and my friends the shit put me off) a child will get their values from elsewhere this is why many of these people do not know how to be men they adopt what they think being a man is from other sources . Allot of the shit they do is influenced from TV, Music etc this country which is a white country you are not really going to see many black faces on TV and allot of the time when you do it reinforces the negative stereotype of a black man which is highly influential. 

Women have children on their own, there is no shame in it now. This shit is not normal and we need to stop acting like it is. Men have children they dont look after it is not acceptable but we accept it in today's society . I liken the whole thing to back in slave days and the men had to go out to stud. Women have been given way to much freedom that having a baby may be tough but they can survive. The children they are bringing up are corrupt and broken (not all but many) 

The whole lack of responsibility and not being accountable in the black 'community' is shameful but you will never ever hear people talk about it. They rather blame other things which are accelerants to an underlying issue which is not being addressed at all. 

 

Good post; lack of responsibility and also a total lack of self awareness in a lot of people

Too headstrong, too proud to take any help or to reflect on their shitty lives and make positive changes.

The whole linking back to slavery thing is a point as well. Caribbean people mostly have subjugation in their recent history, but no one is allowed to even dare open the can of worms that is Caribbean culture, and the long term post-slavery effects on the people.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Trap God said:

A fact that's irrelevant when it comes to having input in a conversation about the causes or solution to knife crime

Only part of the conversation that he really has any insight into relating to his work is when Dr Leroy Logan MBE (plz check his resume) mentioned that schools excluding some of these kids practically delivers them into the hands of these gangs

Obviously he would refute those claims, how else do you get schools in the most deprived boroughs in London to get GCSE results above the national average without excluding pupils to boost your schools results?

 

England is too soft on people, that's why every ghetto school in ends needs a Michael Wilshaw. Too many entitled adults like Trap God 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This idiotic guy is part of the problem. Glorifying how it was 'back in my day' the fucking thicko. What these bellends don't understand is that they're all part of the same cycle. These new drill kids are him had he been born 10 years later. And this staywoke guy is definitely gay. I use to follow him on insta and he talks the truth sometimes but when his life priority is dissing gay people it just makes him look like an undercover batty man

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of  man are blowing and making bigger money than graduates so there really is no incentive for people to stop if it is also providing a way out. Certainly not something for me though at a time where black kids are dying and getting life sentences almost weekly I  can't listen to something so determental because it has a good beat.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Parenting is the number 1 issue, parents are happy just 'being 'present' taking your child to school etc and thinking thats them raising their child.

But also when I was young there were so many youth centres or free football pitches that keep most people busy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Trap God said:

Obviously he would refute those claims, how else do you get schools in the most deprived boroughs in London to get GCSE results above the national average without excluding pupils to boost your schools results?

Real talk.

Would be interesting to learn how many of these kids going inside were excluded and from where.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Grafter said:

Should we ban YouTube N insta then?

Cos they wouldn't be windin each other up without these tools either

I don't think you can ban whole platforms but they should defo be moderated better.

Violent, threatening behaviour should be banned on these platforms.

I saw some article the other day saying how R.Kelly's music was being removed from Spotify playlists due to some new anti-hate policy they have introduced.

Obviously this relates to his indiscretions regarding women but if they were really about anti hate most commercial hip hop would have been removed also, just seems as if this is a convenient gesture for the times.

But we are all complicit tbh, we really should denounce any and everything which is not conducive to healthy relationships/behaviour, you know we are not ready to do that from the Giggs thread in the Hip Hop room is at nearly 250 pages.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see why kids who choose to be disruptive have to get some kind of special treatment by being an inconvenience to others.

Its no wonder some parents prefer send their kids to private school.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its never been a level playing field for every child born into this world

Every child is different and it isnt a childs fault that they behave in a certain way. Schools should be equipped to give every child a chance. society should be equipped, it's not only the responsibility of parents. People can bleep on an on about parents need to do this and that but its just not always possible, parents are not always capable, available(not for lack of wanting) or tooled up to cope

It takes a village and the consequence of schools/society/social services not caterin to every child is what we are seeing now

Some children may jus be naughty because they are too clever for the class they are in, others might have learning difficulties. Cant write them all off an think everything will be ok.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Afroman said:

I don't see why kids who choose to be disruptive have to get some kind of special treatment by being an inconvenience to others.

Its no wonder some parents prefer send their kids to private school.

You don't think there are disruptive kids in private schools?

:rofl:

Just shows how short sighted and ill informed some of you man are

Reality is either way some of these youts are going to be an inconvenience to society regardless

The question is

Do we try and minimise the scale of inconvenience they pose to society as early as possible or is it just fuck em and GABOS cos if it is you better keep that same energy when they waving the mop on the mains with no qualms if civilians get touched along the way

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trap God said:

You don't think there are disruptive kids in private schools?

:rofl:

Just shows how short sighted and ill informed some of you man are

Reality is either way some of these youts are going to be an inconvenience to society regardless

The question is

Do we try and minimise the scale of inconvenience they pose to society as early as possible or is it just fuck em and GABOS cos if it is you better keep that same energy when they waving the mop on the mains with no qualms if civilians get touched along the way

So according to you,  our Kids education should be compromised because you believe a school should accommdate some disruptive kids  who have 0 interest in learning or being there?

Then you come with some nonsense about we should keep the same energy when they start touching civilians. What?

Again, you have no interest in holding these people into account for their actions. Someone else always has to.

By the way, there are disruptive kids in private schools but a handful , the difference is majority of those schools success is cultivated by a no nonense/ exclusion policy which you seem to have an issue with. 

You ever wonder why teachers would give an arm and a leg to go and teach. 

These youths need to grasp a level of respect for authority and the law and if they have no interest in understanding that while in education. Inwonder when they will. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Afroman said:

I don't see why kids who choose to be disruptive have to get some kind of special treatment by being an inconvenience to others.

Its no wonder some parents prefer send their kids to private school.

 an ignorant statement. they don't choose to be disruptive, its a symptom of a bigger psychological problem and that's their default reaction. 

in other cases, they are disruptive because they are too bright for the boring rigid nonsense being taught to them in a system that's not changed much in 100 years. 

Its not for the child to change their behaviour which is a symptom of a problem that is not changing, its for the School and teachers to be better trained to adapt to the social problems reflecting their classes today. but that requires investment..which schools do not have. However, there are schools that make the most of what they have and we see positive results. 

exclude them from schools because they are 'disturbing your children' Those same kids will come back to haunt the same community. 

not sure why everyone was raving about kill mongers bury me in the ocean statement... his most powerful statement to me was the child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Afroman said:

So according to you,  our Kids education should be compromised because you believe a school should accommdate some disruptive kids  who have 0 interest in learning or being there?

Then you come with some nonsense about we should keep the same energy when they start touching civilians. What?

Again, you have no interest in holding these people into account for their actions. Someone else always has to.

By the way, there are disruptive kids in private schools but a handful , the difference is majority of those schools success is cultivated by a no nonense/ exclusion policy which you seem to have an issue with. 

You ever wonder why teachers would give an arm and a leg to go and teach. 

These youths need to grasp a level of respect for authority and the law and if they have no interest in understanding that while in education. Inwonder when they will. 

another symptom of ignorance. private schools have less disruptive pupils because they have a better system of support, i know one with 3 counselors for example. Some boroughs have 3 counsellors for all their schools if at all. Private schools have smaller classes, easier to get to know the children, 

then private schools have children who mostly have had a good and secure parental nest with more invested parents from birth to secondary school and are more equipped to deal with the pressures of school, they also pay better for teachers which means you have better teachers and are able to teach more creatively. that's why children do better there, not because the school has more discipline. what a stupid thing to say tbh. 

I'm all for blaming the parents as the root of all initial problems, but don't start blaming the kids who are 'victims' of the environment an adult society placed them in and are doing little to fix. 

coming like these cats that call into radio stations pontificating that they are black therefore have the right to chat shit about black kids when they're talking nonsense..

  • Like 7
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VENOM said:

 an ignorant statement. they don't choose to be disruptive, its a symptom of a bigger psychological problem and that's their default reaction. 

in other cases, they are disruptive because they are too bright for the boring rigid nonsense being taught to them in a system that's not changed much in 100 years. 

Its not for the child to change their behaviour which is a symptom of a problem that is not changing, its for the School and teachers to be better trained to adapt to the social problems reflecting their classes today. but that requires investment..which schools do not have. However, there are schools that make the most of what they have and we see positive results. 

exclude them from schools because they are 'disturbing your children' Those same kids will come back to haunt the same community. 

not sure why everyone was raving about kill mongers bury me in the ocean statement... his most powerful statement to me was the child that is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. 

 

100% i felt that

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, VENOM said:

another symptom of ignorance. private schools have less disruptive pupils because they have a better system of support, i know one with 3 counselors for example. Some boroughs have 3 counsellors for all their schools if at all. Private schools have smaller classes, easier to get to know the children, 

then private schools have children who mostly have had a good and secure parental nest with more invested parents from birth to secondary school and are more equipped to deal with the pressures of school, they also pay better for teachers which means you have better teachers and are able to teach more creatively. that's why children do better there, not because the school has more discipline. what a stupid thing to say tbh. 

I'm all for blaming the parents as the root of all initial problems, but don't start blaming the kids who are 'victims' of the environment an adult society placed them in and are doing little to fix. 

coming like these cats that call into radio stations pontificating that they are black therefore have the right to chat shit about black kids when they're talking nonsense..

Bit in bold is nonesense.

As someone who has attended both private and state schools private schools dont have a better "system of support" when it comes to unruly kids

You mess around in a state school you will get chance after chance.

You mess around in a private school you dont get nowhere near the amount of chances.

What you get is expelled.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 10:03 PM, dayomesaydayo said:

Bit in bold is nonesense.

As someone who has attended both private and state schools private schools dont have a better "system of support" when it comes to unruly kids

You mess around in a state school you will get chance after chance.

You mess around in a private school you dont get nowhere near the amount of chances.

What you get is expelled.

 

I'm sorry but your own personal experience cannot speak for everyone's experience or the facts that speak for themselves

I agree that there is a stronger ethos on discipline but this is matched with nurture and care. Only a few state schools can offer that

and as someone who has worked in both public and state schools what I said is not nonsense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A man has been stabbed to death on a busy street in broad daylight in north London as the capital's knife-crime epidemic continued.

The victim, who has not yet been named, was found suffering from stab wounds on Upper Street, Islington, at around 6.30pm on Monday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VENOM said:

A man has been stabbed to death on a busy street in broad daylight in north London as the capital's knife-crime epidemic continued.

The victim, who has not yet been named, was found suffering from stab wounds on Upper Street, Islington, at around 6.30pm on Monday.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/islington-stabbing-victim-pictured-man-20-stabbed-to-death-outside-ice-cream-parlour-in-broad-a3845276.html

 

relatives  " he was a good boy" line ....r.i.p

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Admin. locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...