Toney Barton

2017/18 Hot Summer

FFS. yesterday when i clocked the winter topic had been locked, thought to myself i hope its a while before we have to open another thread.

6 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43539067

Passed the road this happened on literally an hour before.

This is how ykno this world ain't right.

Very sad. The two smackheads who did it where posted in an FB group im in like a day after the kids died. Well known smackheads in the cov area apparently.

A bit concerned on why a Yorkshire lad is on a fb group displaying crackheads in Coventry?

Then again you probably posting in Shariifs Internet cafe, sat next to a Romanian, asking bossman for 5 mins to logout Fb.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Seydou said:

A bit concerned on why a Yorkshire lad is on a fb group displaying crackheads in Coventry?

Then again you probably posting in Shariifs Internet cafe, sat next to a Romanian, asking bossman for 5 mins to logout Fb.

I didn't realise Facebook groups are strictly based on county location? You brain dead mongrel ha.

Potter Payper and his whole team were bait on insta. Basically asking police "come get me"

was standing ina takeaway in walthamstow buying a post work munch.....turn around i see 20 police run out of nowhere in full body armour and shit. Battering ram on some flat and run up inside. Came out the sides and back then i see another fed get the evidence bag and shit so boy....considering the couple murders that have happened in the area in the last few weeks it looked a bit peak.

IMG_20180327_193612_HHT.jpg

Screenshot_2018_03_28_08_55_24_762_com_m

Screenshot_2018_03_28_08_54_49_302_com_m

IMG_20180327_193603.jpg

2 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Kinda person who probably would've helped his community overcome the issues within the community. 

A man who evidently wasn't able to the  a blind eye to fuckery and instead stepped up to do something about it. On the spot and afterwards also. 

RIP to a man of class and integrity. 

Absurd to call someone who prevents a rape a snitch. 

• Like 1

"I've a tiny bathroom but we'll all scooch together and have a bath together and my boys are very comfortable with them being naked and me being naked."

:clueless:

• Downvote 1

4 years for each life taken? Life is cheap in this system.

At least he’s banned from driving for 13 years too. Good on the judge from banning a prisoner from the roads for the length of his sentence eh?