PYT's

Michel Kane

Some odd talk in here

Personally I remember being 16, and seeing early mid 20s guys driving to school to pick up chicks in my year and that,

fast forward now these guys are doing nothing constructive with life...either done for rape, or still on the same flex outside mac donalds

Not a good look

Personally I remember being 16, and seeing early mid 20s guys driving to school to pick up chicks in my year and that,

Them Peado's there.

was normal, ive said this on here before in year 7 this one chick was getting f*cked by a guy in college,and a few year 11s, word is she did line ups in Wanstead Park aswell but no idea how true that is, we werent good enough for her apparently and she thought she was THAT nice

obv shes got a mixed race baby now like you didnt already know

most of the time u21 tings you can tell 1 look....

spesh the teenage ones... they DO look like children and its not appealing at all

but there are a few tings that when you see.... you dont even think how old are you?

if they said 23/4 you wouldnt bat an eye lid

when you man go napa/ibiza tings are out there to fuck a lot of them are still 17/18

• Upvote 1

nah i refuse to believe certain girls are holding these wild shapes and havent started their period yet. REFUSE

/

It happens the other way round as well. Ive met girls looked at them and thought you cant be older than 18 and they turn out to be 25 or some madness

on a one off 16

but thats highly unlikely as i doubt they would be in the raves i am

on an draw it down...talk to via bbm etc... has to be 18 minimum

looking at a relationship has to be no more then a 5 year gap ideally she is 2/3 years younger then me (im 26)

/

Young tings brazeness >>>

>>>Young tings banter

nah i refuse to believe certain girls are holding these wild shapes and havent started their period yet. REFUSE

/

It happens the other way round as well. Ive met girls looked at them and thought you cant be older than 18 and they turn out to be 25 or some madness

this

some tiny body but old as f*ck

/

this

some tiny body but old as f*ck

tbh anyone that prefers skinny chicks is a peado

I'm 25 now, so the youngest chick I would beat is 20-21.

Its true what some of you have been saying so far, the younger chicks are looking heavily developed these days. Got us older males thinking we're in the same age category as them lol.

Couple chicks I've moved to recently, I had to end the convo earlier than expected as soon as they dropped they are 18-19.

Relationship wise, I wouldn't want more than a 3 years gap between me and the chick. Just like Fraff Hunter said aswell, ideally 2-3 years younger than me.

Im 26

had a breif involvement with a 19 year old

but i see that as an exception coz she was an old soul

left home young, award winning chef, owned a property and previously her own business in london

also had one green eye and one blue so i wanted to link her just to see that in person

• Upvote 1