January Transfer Window Thread Season 2012/13

The Somalian

copy_(4)_of_sturridge_02.jpg

23-Rick-Ross-Dancing.gif

Chelsea+sign+Torres.jpg

50Million-Dinara-1993.jpg

tumblr_m5jamwqSkz1qhd2lno1_500.gif

We took Torres & Meireles your 2 best players.

You took Rodgers, Sturridge, Borini, Glen Johnson & Joe Cole  

Come like our reserve team.

wait meireles who was here for 1 season was our best player

CHEERS

you had a torres that was misfiring for 18months for 50 million pound sterling star

like do you even know what our board thought when they saw that fax. guys where bussing bare skanks

ok you should keep your reserves instead of panic buying players ur chairman likes on fifa

shevchenko,torres,swp,zhirkov PMSL. buy them for millions and give them away hold tight 

:rofl:

I forgot that Torres miss, fuck me that was peak.

fam do you see that stiff tech he completely lost his pace and confidence at that point

biggest waste of money ever. dont get me wrong carroll was our worst signing ever but selling torres for 50million kind of makes it not catastrophic. 

in all this mike ashley is very happy

i hope they loose Ba and he gets relegated c*nt

The times reporting we are in pre contract talks with Lewis Holtby

LOL at Brendan Rogers, man said Liverpool can finish top 2 and your signing Sturridge

Daniel, Chelsea wasted you my friend, when you was at Man City you should have never of went  Chelsea

Liverpool in 2013 your just some some middle of the road club and Brendan is gassing week in week out about its Liverpool Time

I rate BA.. i do.. but he's not really a striker id buy to chase the 2 manchester clubs for the title..

thought chelsea would spend big on a front man tbh (falcao money)

Chelsea were never getting falcao this window unless they're looking to pay more than they did for Torres(it still may take that much for them to get him anyways)

^^
this. reckon Ba will be a pawn, short-term 'solution' until the timing is right to get who they want. Not like Abramovich won't splash the cash to entice them

LOL at Brendan Rogers, man said Liverpool can finish top 2 and your signing Sturridge

Daniel, Chelsea wasted you my friend, when you was at Man City you should have never of went  Chelsea

Liverpool in 2013 your just some some middle of the road club and Brendan is gassing week in week out about its Liverpool Time

At no point did he say this. BBC have been gassing with several headlines in the past few weeks and nobody reads the damn article. He said Liverpool were 4 points off top 4 and 11 points behind the team in 2nd (at the time) and that things can change very quickly in the Prem....next thing you know "Liverpool can finish top 2"  ^_)

I don't even care for Liverpool but that's poor