Gucci Mane Twitter Rant

Creed Diskenth

thats one of the silliest things ive heard in a long time

Why?

Honestly confused about your post, ive been in a scrap where me and my mates got battered, 2 got bottled and when the feds came and we were asked who did it with the lads lined up infront of us we all said we didnt recognise them... the same applies

If one of your mates died would your response still be the same?

Why?

Honestly confused about your post, ive been in a scrap where me and my mates got battered, 2 got bottled and when the feds came and we were asked who did it with the lads lined up infront of us we all said we didnt recognise them... the same applies

it wouldnt

You not familiar with relativity nah? 

Philos is a self-proclaimed ''pubman'', with that culture comes fighting, little scraps here and there, he just highlighted an example of living a certain way and not being a hypocrite when it goes against you 

Sameway you cant be labelling yourself as a ''gangster'' and claiming to do certain things such as murder and not snitching, ''take one of ours we take one of yours'' ''ride or die'', etc then when someone close to you actually dies you want them locked up behind bars but if you killed someone and someone said it was you because you killed their best friend but they cant cope with that life anymore, you would call them a snitch....

It's really not that hard to get

• Upvote 3

You not familiar with relativity nah? 

Philos is a self-proclaimed ''pubman'', with that culture comes fighting, little scraps here and there, he just highlighted an example of living a certain way and not being a hypocrite when it goes against you 

Sameway you cant be labelling yourself as a ''gangster'' and claiming to do certain things such as murder and not snitching, ''take one of ours we take one of yours'' ''ride or die'', etc then when someone close to you actually dies you want them locked up behind bars but if you killed someone and someone said it was you because you killed their best friend but they cant cope with that life anymore, you would call them a snitch....

It's really not that hard to get

and there we have it god damn it

Why?

it wouldnt

if i was going round with straps and shooting people and one of my friends got shot, you think im then snitching? lol fuck right off i obviously aint about that life but fuck it, bane explained it.

/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg2aetTluPg

:/

No ones snitching tho all he said was allow putting money in that mans pocket and indirectly helping him try get out and making it easier for him.

U man confusing the situation going on like he put the guy inside or wished jail on him, swear the guy handed himself in ffs.

Anywho fuck waka if he was really 'about that life' the guy wouldn't even be around to appeal and hire lawyers.

Woke up the other day out this hospital bed & I'm so embarrassed & ashamed of my behavior that was brought to my attention.

I just wanna man up right now & take this time to apologize to my family, friends, the industry & most of all my fans. I'm SORRY!

I've been drinking lean for 10plus years & I must admit it has destroyed me. I wanna be the first rapper to admit

I'm addicted to lean & that shit ain't no joke. I can barely remember all the things I've done & said. However there's no excuse.

I'm currently incarcerated but I will be going to rehab because I need help. I wanna thank everyone that has stood by me

during this difficult time. Please keep me in your prayers. #GUWOP

From his twitter

That's deffo not gucci who wrote that

loool embarassed and ashamed gtfooh

Sosa will be bussing into his quaran over that though

pmsl

f*ck your life for saying that you retarded faggot

Don't ever address me again

Can a mod delete that post please that's too far.

roflllll

That's deffo not gucci who wrote that

loool embarassed and ashamed gtfooh

>Sosa will be bussing into his quaran over that though

pmsl

f*ck your life for saying that you retarded faggot

Don't ever address me again

Can a mod delete that post please that's too far.

roflllll

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: