THE APPRENTICE 2014

Guest 90210

Lauren is claiming they edited her badly to make it look like she didnt do much....

That doesn't explain the fact that her colleagues were the ones who said she didnt really contribute lol

It's a shame...she was nice to look at for the most part.... Someone ruined it on twitter though by saying that she looks a bit like the grinch... What has been seen cannot be unseen

I think Mark is the favourite to win...

James has an outside chance if he can keep his mouth shut...which he can't

Also Roisin....unless she gets sacked as part of a losing team

Lauren is claiming they edited her badly to make it look like she didnt do much....

That doesn't explain the fact that her colleagues were the ones who said she didnt really contribute lol

It's a shame...she was nice to look at for the most part.... Someone ruined it on twitter though by saying that she looks a bit like the grinch... What has been seen cannot be unseen

I think Mark is the favourite to win...

James has an outside chance if he can keep his mouth shut...which he can't

Also Roisin....unless she gets sacked as part of a losing team

David >>> Mark.

Mark will get found out.

James screwed up majorly last night, and it wasn't even the lying to his team. He blatantly got frustrated with his failings and started picking on Roisin. As soon as I heard him call man Derrick the task was over. Whoever got that hot tub and sold even 1 won the task.

Daniel also had every right to be pissed. Mark took f**king liberties :rofl: But Daniel wouldn't have done as well as that.

His damage limitation after the Derrick mistake was brilliant I would have been inclined to keep him just for that. It's a typical example of why his arrogance is a liability in business but executed correctly it could also have been a strength.

Solomon and Katie to go to the end,

i'm surprised know1 took up the dog tracking device, thought that wud sell like hot cakes

James just chats sh*t for a living, u can tell his head was all over the place in that task

He wasn't himself at all on that task.... I hope he didn't throw it all away for a chick

Jokes episode tho

The first half hour was boring. Everything was perfect, they all got on. Hugs and hand shakes. Made me feel sick.

As soon as Felipe got the skeleton I was like "Hmmmmm...". From the boardroom onwards I've never cried with laughter so much all year :rofl:

Felipe is a G I don't care if he got fired for it. That was comedy gold.  :lmao:  The switch >>>_____________